Where can i tailgate?

xman1102

I've made some comments in a couple other threads but i figured I'd ask specially about my situation.

The wife and I are wanting to tailgate and not attend the game. We have a Ford campervan we can set up and tailgate and watch the game from. I can also get to a spot as early as needed to get a space.

Having said that, what are my options to be amongst other tailgaters and have a good time watching the game from outside the stadium? I don't mind paying, as I'm assuming that's a must.

If you want to tailgate on campus you typically need to find someone selling their football parking pass in a designated lot. Unfortunately, to be actually on campus with a car, there are hardly any daily parking lots. However, you can still park near campus in daily paid lots and still tailgate and walk to campus for Vol Walk, Band Walk and to other people's tailgates.

I've made some comments in a couple other threads but i figured I'd ask specially about my situation.

The wife and I are wanting to tailgate and not attend the game. We have a Ford campervan we can set up and tailgate and watch the game from. I can also get to a spot as early as needed to get a space.

Having said that, what are my options to be amongst other tailgaters and have a good time watching the game from outside the stadium? I don't mind paying, as I'm assuming that's a must.
If you can make it over to the stadium, to G10, you can tailgate with us. You won’t be able to park anywhere close, but if you can get there, beers are on me!

Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back