When will Pruitt formally annouce staff?

madbamahater

We are hearing many rumors about staff additions. When will Pruitt actually hire and annouce them?

Agree. Milestone #1 at this point is to finish strong in recruiting. Milestone #2 would be a really positive "come together" at the Spring Game. #3 is finishing 2018 with wins over WVa, ETSU, UTEP, Florida or South Carolina, Charlotte, Kentucky, Mizzou, and Vandy, a bowl game in Florida/warmer weather, and close with a top 25 ranking. Bama, Auburn, and Georgia will be top ten. That would be awesome and within our reach IMO. When he completes his staff...not so much.

Reactions: 1 person
I would think the one's who have officially been hired , will be introduced Sunday in TBA against UNC.

Whenever he’s ready. Patience, my friend.

So recruits are being told about who their coaches will be without them actually being hired? Sounds insane.

Or, the recruits know and it's happened and the rest of the world can't know? Sounds insane.

The great thing about recruiting next year is that no matter how bad we are on the field, there will be signs of "improvement" over 2017. Will be easy to sell the program like Butch did the first couple years.

After helps Bama win another NC.

I am much more interested in stopping Bama from winning another national title, on the field. Who cares if they win another one, against other teams, while we are hoping to stay in the game against Vandy?

We need to worry about our own selves right now, not what Bama is or isn't doing...and if we are going to worry about Bama, then taking away their DC is a good start.

Yes, I wish we could stop them from getting the title this year, but that is way down on my priority list for this year.

I suspect several are still involved in bowl games and possibly considering other offers. I would say that by early January all will be signed and announced. I'm not sure how many will be involved in the recruiting for the early signing period.

My guess is he would rather have them out recruiting rather than in press conferences given the time crunch there right now...

We are hearing many rumors about staff additions. When will Pruitt actually hire and annouce them?

With the gathering of them, sending them to rein in new recruits and him having to go back to Bama for the playoff, there is hardly time for press conferences to announce a few at a time.

I am just guessing, but once he gets the staff finalized, they will probably make the official announcement and introduce them all at once.

So recruits are being told about who their coaches will be without them actually being hired? Sounds insane.

Or, the recruits know and it's happened and the rest of the world can't know? Sounds insane.

After every damn thing that has happened and you are whining about something sounding insane? :thud:

you can announce without having a press conference right away....it's odd that there's been no official announcements.

No I don’t think they can beat Clemson.

My greatest desire is that Alabama loses the game because Clemson scored tons of pick 6s.

Clemson is getting more of the recruits that we should be getting than any other school.They are a big threat to get Mays too.I'd just as soon Bama kick their ass back into oblivion,and I never hear the putrid name DABO again!

VN Store

Back