When is it time to retire?

Everyone I do normally agree with my fellow vol fans but I have to disagree with you guys on this. I enjoy Musberger and he seems to add more than what is there but that is the same style our beloved John Ward used. Brent does make mistakes but what one of us doesn't make mistakes at our job? Just go back and watch Evan Berry kickoff td and tell me he doesn't make it better.

I like listening to Brent. It takes me back to childhood when we were traveling down the road in a custom van that had a tv built in the console. Dad had Coke and peanuts lol. Good memories

Put the TV on mute and listen to Vol Radio Network and Bob Kesling and Tim Priest. Problem solved.

Put the TV on mute and listen to Vol Radio Network and Bob Kesling and Tim Priest. Problem solved.

Have to admit that I tried this the other night. I was walking around doing the trick-or-treat thing with the family and trying to listen to Kesling's broadcast on the phone app. I haven't been relegated to just the radio broadcast in a while, and I'm well aware of the criticism Kesling receives regularly from the Volnation crowd. Up until now I didn't think much of it. However, I will say it was very exasperating to try and keep up with the game while listening to Kesling. He just does not do a very good job of "painting the picture" for you during the play. On the big bomb to Malone I had no idea what a big play it was until it was well over. All of a sudden we had a 75 yard touchdown and I was like "where did that come from?", because during the play it didn't sound like much was happening.

I like listening to Brent. It takes me back to childhood when we were traveling down the road in a custom van that had a tv built in the console. Dad had Coke and peanuts lol. Good memories

I also normally like Brent's broadcasts. but I'm telling you...the other night he sounded drunk and confused.

VN Store

Back