What's your heaven?

I wanna Be in my closest relatives presence.. But I also want meet the entire bloodline.. Famous people, I could care less! It's a struggle to survive, and I'd like to meet the people before me to rejoice with them in there struggles that resulted in my life to be so..

Have any of you ever thought about anything like this?

Time is a 3rd dimensional illusion...your birth and death are the same moment from a 4th dimensional viewpoint. Like wise you oldest ancestor through everyone to yourself as you know it, and beyond to all your offspring....is one organism. Just as every cell you were born with died and have been replaced many times.....yet you persist.... so all these lives of people are cells that have come and gone from one organism from the view point of the infinite. You should get your wish, it's only the illusion of this life that you don't see it already. There never was any separation.

tumblr_mf1ewefGOJ1rlphuqo1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Time is a 3rd dimensional illusion...your birth and death are the same moment from a 4th dimensional viewpoint. Like wise you oldest ancestor through everyone to yourself as you know it, and beyond to all your offspring....is one organism. Just as every cell you were born with died and have been replaced many times.....yet you persist.... so all these lives of people are cells that have come and gone from one organism from the view point of the infinite. You should get your wish, it's only the illusion of this life that you don't see it already. There never was any separation.

Pass that ish already, bro. :alien:

I'll see your vision and raise you:

pick your favorite sports car, in my case the Jaguar F-type V8 S, and an unrestricted speedfest on the Blue Ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive. Weather is early fall, mid-60's, perfect blue sky, with the trees in full color.

Oh, and Kate Beckinsale is in the passenger seat.

Nice. Make mine the new corvette stingray in green or a 1996 corvette grand sport. Make it this time of year and an empty highway 129.

Fall Tennessee weather always. Without the allergies.
Monday -Tuesday: Vegas
Wednesday-Thursday: Fishing
Friday: party with all my friends
Saturday: Watch Tennessee play some real football, after that's over drive around with a Kate Upton look alike in a 69 Camaro.
Sunday: Wake up early & go deer hunting with my granddad, dad, uncle, son, & my ol' yella lab Sam, then go to Grand Ma's for some home cooking

Saturday: Watch Tennessee play some real football, after that's over drive around and 69 Kate Upton in a Camaro.
Sunday: Wake up early & go deer hunting with my granddad, dad, uncle, son, & my ol' yella lab Sam, then go to Grand Ma's for some home cooking

It's better now. :hi:

:crazy:

Saturday: Watch Tennessee play some real football, after that's over drive around with a Kate Upton look alike in a 69 Camaro.

I like the Kate Upton look alike part. You're keeping it realistic, knowing that the real thing wouldn't want you in heaven.

If that's what heaven is, I ain't afraid to die.

I'm not really a believer in the afterlife. I suppose I wouldn't mind it being like life but without any stress or worries. I still want to experience sun rises and sunsets. Hike, read, listen to music, go on long relaxing drives.

I hope you made it to the one you wanted, CK.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back