Whats the word on Chance Hall

What was his injury? I'm thinking it was a knee. Saw a tweet today mentioning a few guys that sat out this past season but who would be back, and he was one of the names mentioned.

Reactions: 1 person
No what is amazing is that people expect anyone to know when nobody is talking. When they want you to know, then you will know and not before. Or were you playing hooky the day your teacher explained the definition of privacy?

Kids talk. They tweet. And reporters can actually ask the kids questions.

Kids talk. They tweet. And reporters can actually ask the kids questions.

Kids? You mean fellow players? They ain't kids. They get the part that if they want their own stuff kept private, don't spread it on a team mate. And most of them won't talk to reporters outside press time. Tweets? Hell, most of them are in their own private little codes or street lingo. Good luck getting info outta twitter for however much longer it lasts.

After that response, I am starting to believe you really do have brain damage.

Kids? You mean fellow players? They ain't kids. They get the part that if they want their own stuff kept private, don't spread it on a team mate. And most of them won't talk to reporters outside press time. Tweets? Hell, most of them are in their own private little codes or street lingo. Good luck getting info outta twitter for however much longer it lasts.

After that response, I am starting to believe you really do have brain damage.

Thanks.

Douche nozzle

VN Store

Back