What's the latest?

I'm the new DC guys. I just confirmed it.

Sweet now get recruiting. One question though I see you have 2 favorite NBA teams? For a position at UT we need a man of loyalty. Sorry on second thought you will not be hired we will mail your prorated salary:twocents: first thing in the morning.

Reactions: 1 person
According to Hubbs, Sunseri is still in Knoxville. He's supposed to return to Tuscaloosa to meet with Saban at some point.

If this is the case, would Saban elect not to speak with Sunseri about his options until Friday, purposely preventing us from having someone in place before recruiting weekend?

This is nothing but an internet message board rumor started most likely from Bama message boards.

However this should prepare us for the potential let down. His son is a HUGE factor and if he indeed turns it down it will be understandable. Those with agendas will love more blood in the water but a denial here isn't a slap in our face at all just a very admirable choice for family.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm sure a raise from Bammer and his son asking him to stay is all Sunseri needs to turn UT down.

This is nothing but an internet message board rumor started most likely from Bama message boards.

However this should prepare us for the potential let down. His son is a HUGE factor and if he indeed turns it down it will be understandable. Those with agendas will love more blood in the water but a denial here isn't a slap in our face at all just a very admirable choice for family.

Why come to Knoxville then? Leverage for a raise. If so that is not admirable. He is 52. I bet that he would like to be DC somewhere.

Why come to Knoxville then? Leverage for a raise. If so that is not admirable. He is 52. I bet that he would like to be DC somewhere.

Hypothetical: He had to show Bama he was really serious about leaving. If he doesn't come do a face to face interview the bama AD might assume he wasn't serious about leaving because of family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Here is the latest. Dooley has played the media and the fan base for fools. He has already hired CRS and went over who he wanted as assistants. Dooley is now interviewing CSS for the LB coach. Tomorrow he is going to hire green as the saftey's coach and announce the staff to to all the recruits when the get here. every man can dream right!

Reactions: 2 people
Saban just sent SS here to spy on the Vols and their facilities... We r getting worked..

We're offering 800K. People aren't declining because of money - it's because of the state of the program.

How do you know what we're offering?

I'm calling BS from a pot stirer!

EDIT: my bad, Didn't realize Hubbs threw that out. I recant the whole "pot stirer" thing.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back