What's the coldest Tennessee game you've attended?

CUHPWMuWoAI69N-

This was done back in 2015.......
I was at the 2013 game. It was a noon kickoff and still that cold!

Reactions: peaygolf
I haven't been to many cold Tennessee games but several cold night games at Air Force and Denver Broncos.

I would imagine some of those cold, wet Mizzou November games would be miserable. So glad we switched the Georgia and Mizzou games on the schedule.

2008 UK at UT Fulmer's last game. Barely above freezing and raining. Had gore tex on and the good ole flask-inator in my sock, Maker's Mark was mine on my buddy's antifreeze

Has Tennessee actually had a game in Neyland in late November (so I guess that would traditionally have been against either Kentucky or Vanderbilt) during which it started snowing or, at the very least, flurrying?
South Carolina on Oct. 30th, 1993. Tennessee won 55-3 but it had flurried all day and was extremely cold for that time of year in Knoxville.

Sat through sleet in 89 or 90 at Neyland against Vandy. Was in the upper deck overlooking the river. That was cold.

Outside of that, I’ve been to several KY games on the frozen Tundra in Lexington that would qualify. Something about that erector set stadium that makes it seem about 15 degrees colder inside it than outside.
I was Visiting home from FL that year and went to that game. I bout died...lol

VN Store

Back