What's our injury status?

Spirit_of_98

I saw where Kirkland is a game time decision and Hurd is likely good to go...

Where are we with

Mcdowell
Wiseman
Everybody in the secondary?

I saw where Kirkland is a game time decision and Hurd is likely good to go...

Where are we with

Mcdowell
Wiseman
Everybody in the secondary?

Hurd: Will play
Wiesman: "Very doubful"
McDowell: No update
J Robertson: No update
Vickers: Practiced but no update
Sutton: Out
JRM: Out
Sapp: Out
P Williams: Out
O Brien: Out

In all fairness, the last 2 should no be listed on injury status since neither are on the active roster anymore. Or won't be soon.

Your point remains. I was under the impression Robertson was likely back, but he wasn't first team on the Monday media reports from what they saw in limited viewing.

One to add for you Catbone. McDowell is listed as "Out" with a concussion.

Evan Berry is listed as "questionable" as of today. I say it definitely 50%-50% on him. Lord we need him. We need a big special teams return out of somebody. Kamara would probably even take over KR duties too unless they decide to give Tyler Byrd a try if Berry isn't able to go.

Byrd is very capable. Abernathy won't be back there because he's not even close to 100%. We just have soooooooooooo many injuries. It's truly unbelievable.

Reactions: 3 people

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
QUOTE=10acvols;13112475]Looks like "next man up mode". We sure could have used a bye week before A&M.[/QUOTE]

Thank you SEC office (based in Birmingham), for scheduling us our four toughest games all one after another with no open date.
We were set up for failure.
Just imagine how we could all shoot an enormous middle finger toward Birmingham and the cowardly Sankey with an upset this Saturday in Neyland. :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
QUOTE=10acvols;13112475]Thank you SEC office (based in Birmingham), for scheduling us our four toughest games all one after another with no open date.
We were set up for failure.
Just imagine how we could all shoot an enormous middle finger toward Birmingham and the cowardly Sankey with an upset this Saturday in Neyland. :rock:

Dude, the last 5 games on your schedule is FCS worthy. The east division has so many crappy teams it's embarrassing. After 7 games your regular season is over.

Your program talks about TAMU like they control things on the western front. Hardly folks. Didn't you have Arkansas last season? 2 teams in a row from the west and it's a SEC conspiracy.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. South Carolina, Tenn Tech, Kentucky, Mizzou, and oh my goodness, let's not forgot Vandy.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back