What you watching this weekend? [week 3]

Ill be flippin channels -- pulling for Auburn and undecided about ND and UGA (not liking the way their fans have been acting towards the Vols this year, so I might go with ND )

Yeah, I'm going to be flipping channels then, too. I'll pull for the SEC teams in both games, but it won't hurt my feelings at all if ND scares the crap out of UGa most of the game (kinda like how we felt most of the Ga Tech game, heh).

I will be watching my grandson play at 3:00-4:30 then catch the rest of our Vols game. I wanna see how 2nd and 3rd team guys do. As for 7:00 and later,probably flipping back and forth between games till one gets the most interesting.

Will probably record AU/CLE game. I have a feeling it could be a bloodbath and CLE runs away with it.

Hurricane Irma kickoff changes...

Miami @ Arkansas State - cancelled
Alcorn State @ FIU - cancelled
Memphis @ UCF - moved to Friday @ 6:30pm
No Colorado @ UF - moved to Saturday at noon
LA-Monroe @ FSU - moved to Saturday @ noon
FAU @ Wisconsin - no announcement
USF @ Uconn - no announcement

You guys stay safe down there. Looks like it could get bad.

What???

The football game between UConn and South Florida Saturday at Rentschler Field will begin at 10:30 a.m., 90 minutes earlier than originally scheduled, to allow the Bulls additional time to return to their Tampa, Fla., campus before Hurricane Irma strikes.

"By moving the game up an hour and half, that provides enough time for USF to play the game and get on a plane back to Florida and get their people safe and back to wherever they need to go," UConn athletic director David Benedict said. "It wouldn't necessarily be a terrible thing, from the standpoint of health and safety, for the USF football team and the travel party to get stuck in Connecticut, because it would be safe. But there are a lot of things that are going to be going on down in Florida that a lot of those people are going want to be much closer to."

Huh???

So I loved this. The opening over/under line for Missouri vs South Carolina:

72 points.

I don't get all the adoration and hype for South Carolina. They won 1 game against an NC St team they could be great or could be awful. SDS and some other media outlets are saying they are the favorite to win the EAST. Seems premature to me. In fact, I think Mizzou is going to give them trouble.

I don't get all the adoration and hype for South Carolina. They won 1 game against an NC St team they could be great or could be awful. SDS and some other media outlets are saying they are the favorite to win the EAST. Seems premature to me. In fact, I think Mizzou is going to give them trouble.
they looked like the only team that put together anything resembling a complete game over the weekend. everyone saw FL get man handled, everyone saw TN give up a trillion yards on defense. everyone saw MO just not even attempt to play defense. everyone saw GA lose their all world soph qb.

it's a week one reaction, i wouldn't put too much into it at this point....for any of those teams. if MO beats USCe this weekend, then they move up to darling status.

and the winner of the TN/FL game will then take that spot...then the winner of the GA/TN, USCe/GA etc, etc, etc...

Bentley is an easy kid to root for, and no one has a clue what's going to happen in the East...so for the moment, why not USCe?

Hurricane Irma kickoff changes...

Miami @ Arkansas State - cancelled
Alcorn State @ FIU - cancelled
Memphis @ UCF - moved to Friday @ 6:30pm
No Colorado @ UF - moved to Saturday at noon
LA-Monroe @ FSU - moved to Saturday @ noon
FAU @ Wisconsin - no announcement
USF @ Uconn - no announcement

Interesting to me that Miami game is canceled.

But I guess he players can stay in Florida and take care of matters that need to tend to

I agree, Hooper, NC State Wolfpack are (these days) no kind of worthwhile measuring stick, though people are acting as if they were.

Only trouble is, Muschamp seems to have the voodoo doll on Butch. Until we break that, the ominous soft twilight zone da-DAA-da-daaah music is probably going to continue playing in the corner of my brain when I think of playing them.

VN Store

Back