What ya got? Favorite UT Memorabilia

Got a VHS of The Miracle at Southbend Aaron Hayden signed the case.

Got a Tn Blue Book that is Orange.

That's amazing. I figured most people would have to wait to post pictures, but I just happened to have these on my phone. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the gameballs and gloves? I love hearing interesting Vol stories.

Sorry got busy at work. Buddy of mine is on the staff. I'm actually getting a bar stool from him soon from the locker room at the Battle at Bristol.

Hard to pick just one, but I've got a few programs from the 1940s-1970s including the 1944 Alabama game and 45 Rose Bowl. Also have 6 seats out of Stokely (2 sets of 3) along with a brick I was able to snag when they were tearing it down. I have game ball from the 2012 Mizzou game and a ball signed by most of the 98 team and Condredge that are pretty high up my list too.

Hard to pick just one, but I've got a few programs from the 1940s-1970s including the 1944 Alabama game and 45 Rose Bowl. Also have 6 seats out of Stokely (2 sets of 3) along with a brick I was able to snag when they were tearing it down. I have game ball from the 2012 Mizzou game and a ball signed by most of the 98 team and Condredge that are pretty high up my list too.

off topic,but I have a brick from what use to be the biggest slaughter house in Texas back in the old days

an Acme,I didn't see a coyote :) I think it was in the Dallas area maybe Forth Worth ? been a while

but I did eat at Joe T Garcias,probably not spelled right,is it still in business ?

My dad used to work with Phil Jr. We got birthday cards in the mail from Phil Sr. every year. Also have a Peyton signed mini helmet and a signed min helmet from much of the 2009 team at a Peach bowl practice. My dad gave me a sugar Vols shirt. Also have a Fulmer and Manning signed mural from the 1997 sec championship game.

Mookie Betts as a 12 year old. (Coached him in youth football)

Attachments

• 20170128_070900.jpg
    20170128_070900.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2
Majors signed this one . "Hail Pitt" bitter maybe. Lol

Attachments

• 20170128_073041.jpg
    20170128_073041.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 3
Post a picture and back story for your most Sacred of Big Orange Keepsakes.

I posted this in the "EB in an ATL Falcons Jersey" Thread, but thought it would be interesting to see what everybody else has. My most-prized Vol memento is a Black Vol Jersey, signed by Eric Berry.

I had gotten tickets to the 2009 game against Carolina at home(The Kiffin Year). All week, there had been rumors that the team would wear the black jersey's, but nothing was confirmed. I ended up buying a Black Vol Jersey the week before the game, just in case the rumors were true. Unfortunately, when I got to my seats (Which were pretty good) the team was warming up in the all-orange uniforms, which are still cool, but weren't what a lot of people were hoping for. But Wait! In what I thought was a brilliant move, after going back to the locker room, the team re-emerged through the T wearing the Black Jerseys. The crowd and the players were jacked and the Vol's put a good whoopin on Spurrier and the boys.

After the game I was talking with my friend who worked with the training staff for the football team. He said he might be able to get my jersey signed, because he was sometimes around the team. I wasn't expecting much, but my friend comes back a week later, and he had gotten EB to sign the jersey. I also have some post-its (its all my dad had on him) from after the Arky game in '97 with Peyton, Archie(Archie was outside the locker room to greet Peyton), Phil Fulmer, Joey Kent, Jay Graham, Jeff Hall, Jayson Layman, and Chad Clifton's autographs. But my signed, black, Eric Berry Jersey will always be my favorite.

Lets see what yall got!

Coach Phil Fulmer autographed football. Nilo Silvan Autographed T hat.

Got a few things that I take good care of but nothing mind blowing. Got an Eric Berry signed football (non-personal autograph). I did get a personally autographed Adidas #10 jersey to me from Eric Ainge. And finally, my wife does not prohibit me from displaying my One of 119 box I found a couple years ago. Love that one cuz I earned that sucker!

Attachments

• IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0838.jpg
    IMG_0838.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0837.jpg
    IMG_0837.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I ran into "The Voice" at a TN b-ball game about 10 years ago and had this on under a #27 Al Wilson jersey. Jon was one of my favorite "characters" of all time. I've not wore it since.

Attachments

• 20170127_214941.jpg
    20170127_214941.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 4 people
I have an autographed photo of EB with my niece, assigned mini helmet a signed hat and visor. My niece is is the event manager at a club in Atlanta and was in charge of EB's NFL signing celebration and his 1st year party.:rock::rock: She moved to #1 in my niece rating quickly with that.

The helmet is game used. I worked at a hotel in downtown Gatlinburg and made really good friends with a guest that stayed with us all the time and he brought it to me. I've taken it to orange and white games, meet and greets, all types of things and have gotten several autographs on it. The likes of Al Wilson, Condredge Holloway, Jamal Lewis, Peerless Price, Eric Berry, Billy Ratliff, Derek Barnet,and several others have autographed it.

The sign, my aunt worked as a Nanny for a booster that was good friends with Phillip Fulmer and she gave it to Phil to sign and instead of just coach Fulmer signing it he took it with him and had the entire team and staff sign it. It has John Henderson, Albert Haynesworth, Travis Henry, and several others on it. I have several other pieces but these are the only ones I display.

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back