What would you rather happen scenario

How about you tell us how many times its happened in practice for the LadyVols....also can you tell us what Holly does with her hands while she's in practice....I need to know this so I can tell if she's a good coach or not!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
How about you tell us how many times its happened in practice for the LadyVols....also can you tell us what Holly does with her hands while she's in practice....I need to know this so I can tell if she's a good coach or not!!!!

Just stating facts don’t shoot the messenger (LV1908). It’s evident if you have watched a game this season when our elite level opponents have applied pressure we go disarray. Have you seen different?????

also can you tell us what Holly does with her hands while she's in practice… Same thing she does in the game she folds her arms and rubs her ribs LOL!

Making it to the final four will never set a program backward. I would rather get beat in the final four by UCONN than losing to potentially the University of Anybody in the sweet 16 and/or the elite 8. Think what that would say about your team without your best player? That would be huge. The expectations and confidence would be off the chart for next year.

Reactions: 1 person
Just stating facts don’t shoot the messenger (LV1908). It’s evident if you have watched a game this season when our elite level opponents have applied pressure we go disarray. Have you seen different?????

also can you tell us what Holly does with her hands while she's in practice… Same thing she does in the game she folds her arms and rubs her ribs LOL!

We have to face facts, and I know some fans do not like to here this, but Holly is not an elite coach, not yet anyway. I think the jury is still out.

Reactions: 1 person
Again I ask from the "knowledgable" boarders. What is the criteria for elite? Is this year's Princeton coach an elite? is the MissStateCoach? Was Andy? Is Vivian? how about the Marist coach? Hatcher? Can you be an elite coach without having a roster of top 15 players? or in reverse could an elite coach be successful at any level? Baylor, Alabama , Maryland, LSU,

For most people ELITE coach means making the FINAL FOUR consistently, with a National Championship every now and then.

Keep in mind, there are many who bash Holly, not really because of her coaching, but for another reason they will not say on this board.

CHW is having a hard time with an injury riddled team while she has been the head coach,if and i know what ifs are worth,what would you think of a Final Four run with Jones,Harrison and Russell healthy ?

it may happen without them,but they have got to get back to playing as a team,like they have shown flashes of being able to do

VN Store

Back