What to binge watch?

Finished season 2 of boardwalk empire. Now watching season 2 of the wire and the league as well

(When football is not on, of course)

Finished season 3 of Arrow, and season 1 of Flash over the last week. I think that is the most tv I've crammed into one week.

Just finished Season 1 of Hand of God on Amazon Prime. Started a little slow but really picked up at the end. Worth a look.

Finished season 2 of boardwalk empire. Now watching season 2 of the wire and the league as well

(When football is not on, of course)
Finished the first three seasons of boardwalk empire. Season 3 got intense

Season 2 of the wire is really slow and 5 episodes in, I'm not a big fan

I recently finished deadwood and justified on amazon. the last season of justified was not free, so I got it used. both were just amazing.

I also binged watched "Friday night lights" it was also an amazing show.... spoiler.... it was all about football. brilliant production.....

I've been watching Supernatural almost non-stop. I had avoided it because I thought it was going to be a chick show. I would recommend it to anyone that liked The X-Files.

Finished the first three seasons of boardwalk empire. Season 3 got intense

Season 2 of the wire is really slow and 5 episodes in, I'm not a big fan

That was the general reaction when it was first run...by the end of the season, you realize you just watched something great...I watched it again.

I finished Orange is the New black. Better than I expected.

Starting daredevil, Luther and longmire.

The Man In The High Castle on Amazon Prime...original series coming out on November 20...LOVED the pilot! Know one thing I'm watching Thanksgiving week.

I am thinking of watching Boardwalk Empire after the FB season --- are the DVDs selling cheap yet ?

VN Store

Back