What other games are you watching this weekend that look interesting?

temptn

I like to watch teams that TN will play in the future, so the SC-GA game might be a good one. And of course, the Ohio State vs Western KY (JK), are they ever going play anybody? Colorado vs Colorado St for the entertainment value.

Reactions: jonnon111
I like to watch teams that TN will play in the future, so the SC-GA game might be a good one. And of course, the Ohio State vs Western KY (JK), are they ever going play anybody? Colorado vs Colorado St for the entertainment value.

SC-UGa. Colo-Colo St. K Stare-Mizzou
LSU-Miss St.

Clemson-Fla Atlantic. (I know, I know, but I want to see if Clemson has improved)

Reactions: StoneColdStunner
I'm actually keeping an eye on Bama vs USF too.
That'll be a good indicator to see if Bama has the defense figured out somewhat.
I have this one circled too. Beating Bama may be too much to ask of Grolesch but hopefully he give them a scare and expose more of their defense. You gotta think that he will call Huep with some intel that maybe the film doesn't provide.

I have this one circled too. Beating Bama may be too much to ask of Grolesch but hopefully he give them a scare and expose more of their defense. You gotta think that he will call Huep with some intel that maybe the film doesn't provide.
Golesh......who is Huep anyway? spelck downt hellp hear.......I'm asking myself...them abbreviations get me n trubbel...

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I’d love to see the pups lose but I hate the chickens too. So torn on this one. I’ll be watching though. And drinking cold beers. Gotta get in the fighting spirit for the jorts vs good guys game.

Colorado vs CSU at a bar in Gainesville after leaving the Swamp. I worked in Boulder for 5 years after graduating from UT and the CU/CSU matchup is always a backyard brawl despite team records or how good the teams are. These are crazy games, and the CSU coach just made this game more chippy today with his comments...

Colorado vs CSU at a bar in Gainesville after leaving the Swamp. I worked in Boulder for 5 years after graduating from UT and the CU/CSU matchup is always a backyard brawl despite team records or how good the teams are. These are crazy games, and the CSU coach just made this game more chippy today with his comments...

If the CSU coach didn’t say anything, something would’ve been made up regardless. It’s something every week with CU.

LSU vs Miss State: MSU QB Will Rogers is back, one of the higher rated QBs in the SEC. Miss St is 2-0, won their last five games and it's in Starkville with those damn cowbells. Will be the second good test for LSU as they failed miserably in their first test vs FSU. We'll see if Miss State has the horses to pull off a win.

UGA vs SCar: I want to get my first good look at the GA QB and scout SCar a little more since the loss to UNC. Hopefully we're 4-0 going into the SCar game. Could be a rough game for Rattler vs Georgia's defense. Tough stretch here for the Gamecock's as they play UGA, Miss State and the Vols in a row. Rattler could be pretty tender when he shows up in Neyland.

Bama vs South Florida: Bama travels TO South Florida. Can Golesh's offense catch the Criminal Tide with a hangover after getting handled by Texas? One could hope.

Colorado vs Colorado State: Because Colorado is one of the better stories in college football this year. Looking for them to go 3-0.

Why the he-- watch O. St.? If that is the only team to watch, I just take a nap and wait for anyone else!

I will watch

UTSA - Army
LSU - Miss St
Kansas St - Missouri
S Carolina - Georgia
ULM - Texas A&M
UT - Florida
Vandy - UNLV
Georgia Tech - Ole Miss
Western - Ohio St
Akron - Kentucky
BYU - Arkansas
Alabama - South Florida

I record games to watch on Sunday's and through the week

Watched 22 games from the first weekend
13 from last weekend.

Try to watch all SEC games and as top 25 teams play each other, will watch those.

Love college football.

CU-CSU

Even though I was a CU season ticket holder at one time I'll be pulling for the Rams.

Also might watch some of tonight's UVA-Maryland game. Interested in seeing how that goes.

Last edited:
My son (5th grade) is playing at the same time as the Vols. So there's that...

#GoRams

I will watch

UTSA - Army
LSU - Miss St
Kansas St - Missouri
S Carolina - Georgia
ULM - Texas A&M
UT - Florida
Vandy - UNLV
Georgia Tech - Ole Miss
Western - Ohio St
Akron - Kentucky
BYU - Arkansas
Alabama - South Florida

I record games to watch on Sunday's and through the week

Watched 22 games from the first weekend
13 from last weekend.

Try to watch all SEC games and as top 25 teams play each other, will watch those.

Love college football.

I do similarly. YouTube has most games’ full feeds available, just in case you want to save the digital storage space or ever something messes up with your recordings. Go Big Orange!

I do similarly. YouTube has most games’ full feeds available, just in case you want to save the digital storage space or ever something messes up with your recordings. Go Big Orange!

oh I've never even gotten below 60% on space. I'm not even sure how much space direct gives you but never had an issue. Tape tons of games and golf too.

have as many as five tapings going at once ...

VN Store

Back