What % of fans will root for Vols in Detroit arena?

What % of fans will root for Vols in Detroit Arena?

• Total voters

Vfl2407

Please pick one choice between 10-60%.
just fyi: Purdue is a four hour drive from Detroit and Knoxville is an eight hour drive.

Last edited:
I do know that on Rupp's Rafters they are in a buzz. They don't want Uconn to repeat nor Duke nor UNC because of the number titles they have. It's funny because many are defaulting to Tennessee for that reason. It's a painful mental journey for them. Kinda funny.

I do know that on Rupp's Rafters they are in a buzz. They don't want Uconn to repeat nor Duke nor UNC because of the number titles they have. It's funny because many are defaulting to Tennessee for that reason. It's a painful mental journey for them. Kinda funny.
Interesting. 🤔

Pretty sure UNC won't.

Wonder how many Vol fans decide today (Saturday) or tomorrow morning to make the drive up to Detroit.

Reactions: JCP201
Looked like we had a decent contingent of Orange in the building last night, but they were on their rumps most of the game. We need volume and madness from our faithful in the building tomorrow.

Reactions: Vfl2407
You know to consume Rupp Rafters in doses, right? I love a good meltdown too!

I think that’s correct - I doubt many more are gonna make that trip but I wish they would. I’d love to have as much orange in there as possible - only our second chance ever to cut down the nets

Purdue will have a sizable homecourt advantage. Likely 70/30. It’s going to be a de facto road game, but we can win.

VN Store

Back