What match-up would you like to see?

615 Vol

If you had the chance to schedule a non-conference game for the Vols who would it be?

I think Virginia Tech would be a fun match-up based on locations.

Home and away with Ohio St. would be interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing Texas on the schedule either.

I'm pretty excited about our future trips to Lincoln and Norman though.

I'd really like to see us play Cal again, on Jan 8 in the Superdome for the BCS title game.

Texas...or If we played VT they need to bring back the idea of playing in Bristol Motor Speedway

I would also like to see them play West Virginia or Louisville to see if they are for real or a product of the Big East.

I would love to see UT/ VaTech at Bristol Motor Speedway. Can you imagine - 160K screaming fans?

We're trying to schedule USC, Oklahoma, Ohio State and Miami for '09. And I think we'll whip 'em all.

I heard that Oklahoma,Nebraska, and Oregon are on the schedule down the road. Can anyone confirm this?

I heard that Oklahoma,Nebraska, and Oregon are on the schedule down the road. Can anyone confirm this?

I think I remember the Nebraska deal but i don't know about Oklahoma or Oregon. Didn't they also schedule North Carolina in a few years? Butch Davis should have the Tarheels more competitive in a few years.

Michigan...they are usually tough year-end and year out and I would love to visit their campus and stadium.

VN Store

Back