What is the...

Sin City Vol

Most expensive thing you've ever broke during a game??? I threw a bottle through a window once, David Palmer around the corner for the 2pt conversion and the tie

A fist slam to a laptop sitting beside me did the deed. When I discovered the cost to repair it, I got a new one.

Wiener. Got so excited over the miracle at south Bend that i sprang an extra couple of inches, undercompensated, and walked it into a wall.

Reactions: 3 people
I hit a door so hard I tore it off the hinges. This occurred at the conclusion of the LSU "reversal" debacle. I was actually pretty proud of myself. As a bonus, I repaired the door after a quick Home Depot run before my wife discovered the deed!

Reactions: 1 person
gonna be honest..never broke nothing..shed a tear once or twice in private ..yeah..not cool man.

shed a tear with fellow vol brothers of course..not on team but still vol brothers.

I slung a plate into the wall after the 2014 FL game. I thought we had it in the bag until the 4th quarter.

I broke a Bammers nose back in 99 at a game party and caught an assault charge for it. He went to jail too so it was bittersweet I t ended up costing me almost 400 dollars

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I also kicked my bedroom door off it's hinges and broke off a cabinet door after the 2011 CanTurkey loss. That was a very dark day

I broke my Favorited coffee mug when I accidentally dropped in in the sink.

:hi:

VN Store

Back