What is Something You Wanted to See but Did Not?

Somebody earlier said it but Jonathan Crompton in the same system for 4-5 years would have been deadly. An unfortunate career while here. The fans treated him like **** but he never quit.

I'm surprised he doesn't. Dude did a great job of pissing off a lot of UF fans (myself included).[/QUOTE]

Surprises me too. Dude was a solid QB. Not a great one, but solid. Never really understood why the fans didn't take to him more. Maybe if he had been "Maverick" instead of "Ice"......who knows. At least he wasn't "Goose". :)

Somebody earlier said it but Jonathan Crompton in the same system for 4-5 years would have been deadly. An unfortunate career while here. The fans treated him like **** but he never quit.

^This. Crompton was a victim of circumstance.

I'm surprised he doesn't. Dude did a great job of pissing off a lot of UF fans (myself included).

Surprises me too. Dude was a solid QB. Not a great one, but solid. Never really understood why the fans didn't take to him more. Maybe if he had been "Maverick" instead of "Ice"......who knows. At least he wasn't "Goose". :)[/QUOTE]

He was great in that 5ot at Tuscslooser.

Me being on a sailboat, wrecking, swimming to an desolate island to discover it filled with a boat load of hot female castaways. We live there for years until finally saved. Or is that really being saved???
-T-

Pass interference called once in this years Georgia game.

More importantly, I was about 10 during the Manning era, I wish I my parents had been fans back then.

Since cloning is possible someone to clone General Neyland. How many championships we would have. Hey a man can dream can't he??

VN Store

Back