What is Palin talking about ?

Rarely have I seen an OP get his ass handed to him like this.
This lawgator guy has hung himslef on his own rope more times than a mortal should be allowed to.
Good job to everyone about putting a clear fact out there to shut him up.

This is the reason I like her. She gets you jack wagon liberals lathered up over nothing.

Don’t Blame Sarah Palin, Just Stop Paying Attention! | VF Daily | Vanity Fair

I saw Glenn Beck in action last summer at his Restore Honor Rally. His speech sucked and his audience looked ancient and out-of-shape. Rush Limbaugh makes money getting simpleminded people to feel good about their intellectually undernourished brain spasms. He’s very good at it, and I scarcely believe a fraction of what he says. Sarah Palin embarrasses herself almost immediately upon opening her mouth to speak or upon moving her fingers to send messages to her dull flock. I just don’t believe these people can really motivate anyone to do anything except misspell words on the signs they take to their corny rallies and vote for candidates who will immediately screw them upon entering office.

If you're a fan of Palin because she pisses people off, then she's an entertainer and not a politician. Considering her show's not being renewed, she's not much of an entertainer either.

Intellect is missing in her crowd when they value the ability anger people over the ability to resolve issues.

The fact that she never mentioned the innocent victims in her uninformed diatribe means to me that she has little compassion for her fellow Americans, but instead wants to profit, politically, and bolster her own agenda, indifferent to the blood loss of her fallen adversaries.

In Soviet Russia, she would be a hero.

In my Mother Russia, she would be hanged.

In the writings of the Russian intelligentsia, you will find that her thought was in line with that of our own decline; and all who are meek will, ultimately, devour her; for she is the mother of all attention-whores: Lenin not excluded.

May the proverbial bullet find a worthy resting place. :rock:

The fact that she never mentioned the innocent victims in her uninformed diatribe means to me that she has little compassion for her fellow Americans, but instead wants to profit, politically, and bolster her own agenda, indifferent to the blood loss of her fallen adversaries.

In the writings of the Russian intelligentsia, you will find that her thought was in line with that of our own decline; and all who are meek will, ultimately, devour her; for she is the mother of all attention-whores: Lenin not excluded.

stay classy, Fido

Rarely have I seen an OP get his ass handed to him like this.
This lawgator guy has hung himslef on his own rope more times than a mortal should be allowed to.
Good job to everyone about putting a clear fact out there to shut him up.

That's quality argument right there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That's quality argument right there.

Posted via VolNation Mobile

Or you could sling this gem out there.

VN Store

Back