What I will miss most about Jeremy Pruitt...

Nothing. We weren't just bad under Pruitt, we were bad boring! Even when we were winning, it was a chore to watch our team play. At least under Dooley and Jones, we had some fun offenses at times to watch. Pruitt teams were as milk toast as they came.

This is so true. I have said several times that he’s the only coach who made me mad, even when we won.

I’ll miss his answers regarding a bad play “ we didn’t make the right call on that play”.

Only coach I ever heard state that over and over. He might as well of stated “I suck at coaching”. It means the same.

Damn I'll tell you what I won't miss "AIGHT" I wanted to shove a damn screwdriver in my ear when everyone was saying that retarded ****🤣

His no nonsense approach was refreshing at first comsidering we were so desperate to get away from all the slogans and cliches after Butch. And Pruitt almost fooled me that he could coach defense until this past year. But he couldn't figure out how to stop a slant and kept his guys 5 yards off the line of scrimmage. That and he didn't know how to manage the most important position on the fiekd at QB.

Mostly, him constantly looking at a plate of asparagus and refusing to belief it wasn’t a tiny forrest that had been cut down.

Secondly, the way he wore his mask like my Grandmother going out in a rainstorm and leaving the hairdresser.

Attachments

• 9E63A70D-DA50-491F-9D28-795DA7D34731.jpeg
    9E63A70D-DA50-491F-9D28-795DA7D34731.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 0
Realizations at this stage:

• Shoulda benched JG permanently when he tried the Peyton Manning "trick everybody for a touchdown", yet fumbled, that caused a 14 point swing.

• We were led to believe the Georgia State game was a fluke. I wasn't so sure. Now I'm sure it wasn't.

• Didn't get the ball to playmakers. Might have had more talent on the bench than on the field, but you'll never know. We know about Kamera and Butch. In a few years, a couple of more NFL rookies of the year will emerge with Big Orange pine needles in their ass.

• If Saban wanted to send in a mole to sabotage the program, he couldn't have hand picked a better one. We are the World Trade Center and Saban is Osama bin Laden sitting in his cave watching the destruction on TV.

I'll miss the E.T.
proxy-image
proxy-image

Fill in the blank.

Mine: Absolutely nothing. Never respected the fans, or the university. You could see it on his conceited face every single day. Dooley had redemptive qualities and so did Butch. Pruitt had none.
Absolutely nothing. Purge him and all the Alabama sh*t from our program. Fulmer included.

I will miss Rainsville Al being deprived of their village idiot. His father is coaching at Marion County High School in Jasper TN and I am afraid the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I have seen both coach and I am not impressed.

k-town king... he's apparently gone or changed his screen name to escape his stupid comments. The search function no longer shows a member by that name.

VN Store

Back