What have Tennessee fans turned into?

Kind of a haunting photo. As if the people are marching into some inevitable fate that I do not want to imagine.

Kind of a haunting photo. As if the people are marching into some inevitable fate that I do not want to imagine.

Got that right.

From the photo's location and light, its obvious they have class in Ayres Hall, and therefore have to walk up the F*#$ing Hill to a math class hungover.

Got that right.

From the photo's location and light, its obvious they have class in Ayres Hall, and therefore have to walk up the F*#$ing Hill to a math class hungover.

If they are hung over on a Thursday morning then that is their fault :p

I always figured Jorts were long jeans cut off near the knee to make them shorts as opposed to just being denim shorts. Guess I was wrong.

A lot of Tennessee fans have turned into old farts that are scared of change i.e. admitting teams like Boise St. or TCU or Utah or BYU are good enough to compete, let alone admitting that Boise,TCU Utah or BYU could beat the crap out of Tennessee..I am a Vol fan and a Boise fan..and I can admit at this time that all the teams above could beat us..and beat us badly.

A lot of Tennessee fans have turned into old farts that are scared of change i.e. admitting teams like Boise St. or TCU or Utah or BYU are good enough to compete, let alone admitting that Boise,TCU Utah or BYU could beat the crap out of Tennessee..I am a Vol fan and a Boise fan..and I can admit at this time that all the teams above could beat us..and beat us badly.

read more, post less.

Why is this posted here? I dont even understand how it deals with jorts? Someone please clue me in

Early arrival from the left coast is looking for a tree to hug.

Just so you know. I'd bet you that 70% or 80% of "Left Coasters" have never heard of "Jorts". If someone wore them out here people would put a hand over their face to hid the smile/laugh.

VN Store

Back