What happens Sunday morning if...

We wake up to:
Kentucky beat Florida...
Vandy upset Alabama...
Georgia beat Mississippi State...
Georgia Tech lost to Pitt...
UMass did basically anything against Tennessee...

Just pretend that's 100% fact Sunday morning....
What does that do to Tennessee firstly...and then the SEC east?

Just bs'ing with my wife tonight about football and she asked me what could be the worst case scenario for Tennessee/SEC East this weekend. Lol. That's what I came up with. Just spinning the yarn on a slow football weekend.

All I want to see:

1. Mildcats wax Floraduhh
2. Miss State spanks thUGA
3. Vols use 3rd stringers and walk-ons after 1st qtr

Since we're playing the dumb "what if" game...

What if our Vols WIN out this season, have the number 1 recruiting class and run the table next season and WIN it all?

VFL...GBO!!!

We wake up to:
Kentucky beat Florida...
Vandy upset Alabama...

Just bs'ing with my wife tonight about football and she asked me what could be the worst case scenario for Tennessee/SEC East this weekend. Lol. That's what I came up with. Just spinning the yarn on a slow football weekend.

Seems like all you do is dream up negative scenarios. Some people can't be happy, they have to be miserable to survive...

We wake up to:
Kentucky beat Florida...
Vandy upset Alabama...

Coke, Tomato Juice and Jack Daniels amongst other alcoholic drinks will surge in the market Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. And employers will see an influx of last minute vacation days being used Sunday night and early Monday morning. All within the states of Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia.

I'm not usually one to ask for other teams to help us, but....

You want Kentucky to beat Florida. You want MS State to beat Georgia and bama to smash vandy.

I don't see Kentucky winning 5+ sec games. For us to have any shot at atlanta it starts with Georgia and Florida losing tomorrow

Word is T.Granthan, Miss.St's new DC has them playing well and UGA's OL is suspect. It would be good for UT if State rolled all over UGA and exposes some of their weaknesses. UGA might come into Neyland a little down on themselves and it would boost morale for the Vols if Ms.St. were to win. I'd like to see Ky. beat UF also.

What if D-O-G really spelled cat?

Then this would be a picture of a dog.

177020.jpg

We wake up to:
Kentucky beat Florida...
Vandy upset Alabama...

1. Not gonna happen
2. Alabama will crush Vandy
3. Georgia wins by 10
4. Don't know much about Pitt so don't know about this one.

VN Store

Back