What does a Rick Barnes technical foul sound like

I imagine accusing a ref of being on the take would get you a T even without an added color.

I don’t think they were btw, but I bet that would do the trick.
Refs in the SEC are obviously manipulating the point spread. Amazingly, the final score was half a point less than the points given by the odds makers.

Refs in the SEC are obviously manipulating the point spread. Amazingly, the final score was half a point less than the points given by the odds makers.
Speaking of spreads, did you see the UK/Ark game? Point spread 7.5. Kentucky up by 10, Arkansas player flies down court makes a lay up, and is fouled with a second left. Free throw made, Arkansas pulls line loosing by 7.

While not the only way to get a technical foul, most coaches get technicals by incorporating a certain amount of profanity into their discussions with a ref. Rick gave up the cussing years ago, so what does a technical foul from Rick Barnes sound like? What are the magic words he uses to get a T? Any guesses?
Phrases that start with the word “you” and “you’re”

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I believe some time after Jesus Christ saved his soul. I had same problem before I was saved. Occasionally sneaks in again when I don't think before I speak. No one perfect except for Jesus. He ticked off a ref while speaking with another ref.
Maybe Barnes was speaking in 'unknown tongues'. "Um shalala you can't make that call Um shalala."

While not the only way to get a technical foul, most coaches get technicals by incorporating a certain amount of profanity into their discussions with a ref. Rick gave up the cussing years ago, so what does a technical foul from Rick Barnes sound like? What are the magic words he uses to get a T? Any guesses?
Excuse me sir, but you appear to be showing favoritism toward the other team. Did the opposing coach perform fellatio on you before tip-off? Because if you keep this up, I’m going to sodomize you.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." Mother F—-er!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." Mother F—-er!
Top 10 movie of all-time, imo. I hear this in Jules (Samuel L. Jackson) voice, but it would be cool if Rick did say it

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
What Coach Barnes said was - "You suck more at officiating than Bob Kesling does at calling games."
I swear, I must be the only person that things Kesling does a decent job. I mute TV and listen to Vol network. Why? Well here's my rant. I get sick of these random commentators who get to talking about Dick Vitale's health, they drone on for minutes about someone's baseball career or talk about other games that were played earlier. In the mean time, fouls are happening, and a game is being played. Since Kesling has an audience that supposedly has no TV, he is forced to not get into one of these stupid human interest stories. Only about half the time when someone fouls, the TV guys tell you "Thats his first" and sometimes these TV guys don't even tell you which guy fouled. And Bertlecamp... Even when I'm not listening to the VOL network, when I see a three drop, I yell Money!! Anybody else do that? Don't be bashful. fess up.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back