What Do You Think Most Likely to Occur in a Trump Presidency? *Poll

What do you think most likely to occur in a Trump presidency?

• Total voters
I voted "resign". Probably due to "health reasons".

Did anyone notice the latest approval ratings for Trump's transition?

Historic lows. 44% approve, 51% disapprove

For comparison: Obama 83% approval, Bush 61% approval, Clinton 68% approval.

These types of numbers will drive the "health issues".

Doesn't matter a great deal. He's still President-elect & he's moving forward to better days ahead for the country.

Like it or not learn to deal with it. You still have to deal w/the reality of what's going on for the betterment of the country. You liberal lefties have to help bring the country together & stop crying on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I refuse to accept that anyone REALLY believes that nonsense.

And, yes, that's what it is: nonsense.

It's like the equivalent of the birther / Muslim beliefs. I know 2 of the 3 are false, I hope the third is also.

If people would quit the divisive rhetoric and rehashing false claims, the transition would certainly be a lot smoother, and the "approval" numbers would rise.

He hasn't even taken office yet and Obamacare is already nearly repealed, jobs have been saved/businesses kept in the US, and there are signs of hope with strained foreign relations. At this rate, it wouldn't shock me if they broke ground on the border wall tomorrow!

Reactions: 2 people
Doesn't matter a great deal. He's still President-elect & he's moving forward to better days ahead for the country.

Like it or not learn to deal with it. You still have to deal w/the reality of what's going on for the betterment of the country. You liberal lefties have to help bring the country together & stop crying on a daily basis.

I'm all for supporting the things you believe to be correct.

Blowing up the pharmaceuticals? You bet! Been wanting on this for years.

100% of people covered by health insurance. Go Trump go.

Increased/improved VA health care? 100% yes

Work place equity for women? Go Trump! I'm all on board.

The funny thing is I just read that the Dems. are circulating the play book written and used by the Tea Party to derail Obama. How ironic.

Last edited:
Good grief, they've been listening to whiny far right posters for the last 8 years.

Yall have jumped the limp wrist whiny b@tch shark before the dude even became President. :good!: :birgits_giggle: :clapping:

Remember all those violent anti Obama protests? Yeah, me neither.

I'm all for supporting the things you believe to be correct.

Blowing up the pharmaceuticals? You bet! Been wanting on this for years.

Increased/improved VA health care? 100% yes

Work place equity for women? Go Trump! I'm all on board.

The funny thing is I just read that the Dems. are circulating the play book written and used by the Tea Party to derail Obama. How ironic.

What does that even mean? :blink: Are you still leaning on that bogus non scientific based "women only make X amount cents on the dollar compared to men"? That's almost like being angry that more women give birth then men..

I'm sorry.

I just don't like seeing Russian patriots as my American president, it's true.

Guilty as charged.

So it's gone from "Russia may have unverified information on Trump that they may attempt to use as influence" to "he's a Russian patriot"?

When did this treasure trove of information come out?

Yall have jumped the limp wrist whiny b@tch shark before the dude even became President. :good!: :birgits_giggle: :clapping:

They had no reason to protest against Obama. People usually protest for a reason.

What does that even mean? :blink: Are you still leaning on that bogus non scientific based "women only make X amount cents on the dollar compared to men"? That's almost like being angry that more women give birth then men..

That was the cause that Avanka Trump said would be her number one issue. Take it up with her.

They had no reason to protest against Obama. People usually protest for a reason.

True. That reason today is often because they are whiny babies upset they didn't get their way and often base most of their beliefs on falsities..ie Occupy Wall Street, BLM, Anti abortion, <insert any libtard protest here>.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't know whether immigration issues will be "largely solved" (though I believe that they will be) as we have undesirables flooding into our country from more countries than just Mexico, but I guarantee you that wall is going up.

Kind of like Obama was going to take all the guns and institute marshal law? Whiny and b!itching is not exclusive to one party.

And Trump is the whiniest winner I have seen in my life. Not just presidents, not just politicians, we can include everyone actors, athletes etc. He whines more than Tom Brady after he gets knocked down.

Reactions: 2 people
Kind of like Obama was going to take all the guns and institute marshal law? Whiny and b!itching is not exclusive to one party.

And Trump is the whiniest winner I have seen in my life. Not just presidents, not just politicians, we can include everyone actors, athletes etc. He whines more than Tom Brady after he gets knocked down.

Whinier than Tim Tebow and Urban Myer?

I'm retired with over 40 years of watching my wife's whole career in engineering. She & virtually every one of the women engineers who were contemporary collegues of hers were placed in lower pay slots within a pay grade and watched the men get raises and the women put on the "mommy track". Even though many of these women have far better analytical skills over a male countrrpart who may, may, could engineer himself out of a paper bag. They carried much more than their fair share of analysis workloads while the good old boys patted each other on the back and pulled each other along. It goes on to this very day.

I'm retired with over 40 years of watching my wife's whole career in engineering. She & virtually every one of the women engineers who were contemporary collegues of hers were placed in lower pay slots within a pay grade and watched the men get raises and the women put on the "mommy track". Even though many of these women have far better analytical skills over a male countrrpart who may, may, could engineer himself out of a paper bag. They carried much more than their fair share of analysis workloads while the good old boys patted each other on the back and pulled each other along. It goes on to this very day.

That's some grade-A anecdotal evidence coupled with a weird assertion about women having superior analytic skills. Extra credit for picking an example from one of the most stereotypically male-dominated professions imaginable.

VN Store

Back