What did you have for dinner II?

My uncle just canned us two dozen jars of fresh sausage, so we had breakfast for dinner. Homemade buttermilk biscuits and gravy, the world's best sausage, scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese and breakfast potatoes with red peppers and onions. My husband may have licked his plate.
I didn’t know you could can sausage…

Went to see the Bob Marley: One Love movie tonight in Tampa.
Since it was getting late , we stopped at a Wendy’s drive up near home .
We live about one minute away from this Wendy’s but our sandwich’s were cold and tasteless and the French Fries were so overcooked that some had the consistency and color of charcoal.🤢
IMG_1070.jpeg

I didn’t know you could can sausage…

It's something my family has always done. It's seasoned and cooked then canned. When you cook it, it fries like ground beef - but a finer texture. It doesn't look very appetizing in the jar, but once you taste it -- amazing!

Attachments

• IMG_6629.JPG
    IMG_6629.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5871.jpg
    IMG_5871.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 3
I see that they have good ratings. Report on your experience, afterwards. 😎
It was very good! A lot better than the $17 hotel breakfast our hotel tried to get us to get. Would definitely go back.

I got the Five and Dime - biscuit with fried chicken, cheese, gravy, and a fried egg.
My wife got the Sweet Grace - chocolate chip waffle with maple syrup and my son just had a plate of pecan wood smoked bacon.

They also had complimentary coffee with a few different blends to choose from.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back