What did you have for dinner II?

Chicken Wings
Stuffed Crust Pizza
Dessert: Kit Kat Bar
I hadn’t had a Kit Kat in years. It was just as good as I remember
I Love Kit Kat bars and I have not had one in 5 years ☹️. When I was diagnosed with Afib I had to quit cigarettes, caffeine and chocolate....Boo, oh well I still drink decaf Coke, Coffee and tea and eat white chocolate because it has no cocoa in it. One time I drank this coconut water drink and I Love those drinks, but all of the sudden I was running around my house doing things and making beds, and I was sick too and I had all of this energy and I thought wait a minute and looked at the bottle and it had green coffee beans in the ingredients and I am like...why did they have to do that. Fortunately I did not have any afib symptoms like a racing heart or anything, but now I don't buy them and it is a shame because I really liked them.

Last edited:
Last month, after a movie, we went to a Wendy’s near the house because it was one of the few restaurants that were still open late.
We ordered Baconator meals. When we got home, we saw that a number of the French Fries were charcoal black.
I left a message on the Wendy’s website and a regional manager called and apologized. She told me that she would leave my name with the Wendy’s and I would get a free meal.
Went over there a few minutes ago. I explained that I was to get a free meal and also wanted to buy a Double Cheeseburger.
They got so confused that the ended up giving us the Baconator meal and two Double Cheeseburgers, two fries and two drinks.
I tried to pay for the extras but they had gotten so confused that they comped the whole thing.
I’m stuffed

Last month, after a movie, we went to a Wendy’s near the house because it was one of the few restaurants that were still open late.
We ordered Baconator meals. When we got home, we saw that a number of the French Fries were charcoal black.
I left a message on the Wendy’s website and a regional manager called and apologized. She told me that she would leave my name with the Wendy’s and I would get a free meal.
Went over there a few minutes ago. I explained that I was to get a free meal and also wanted to buy a Double Cheeseburger.
They got so confused that the ended up giving us the Baconator meal and two Double Cheeseburgers, two fries and two drinks.
I tried to pay for the extras but they had gotten so confused that they comped the whole thing.
I’m stuffed
Here's a quick story for ya. I worked with a gentleman who loved Hardee's Milkshakes after every shift he stopped at Hardee's in Pigeon Forge. Lol the milkshake machine was out of order everyday for 2 weeks, so he called Corporate Office they apologized to him and sent him 20 free milkshake coupons lol. The issue was never resolved.

I knew you weren’t a Latina from birth.
However, I believe that you likely identify as a Latina when it comes to food.🌮🌯🇨🇺🇲🇽🇨🇴+
😄
Or Italian!!

- it helps that Hubs is a lifelong Cali boy. In fact, I’d never had Mexican food (Taco Bell does NOT count) until I met him.

There was one glorious period when I was a kid when my mother cooked Fancy Food, and that was when I learned about empanadas, which quickly and sadly vanished into the mists of time, until I went hunting for them 60 years later.

VN Store

Back