What day do home individual tickets go on sale?

I would imagine that some, not many will be available for those games. There were a good amount of season tickets left and they didn't offer season ticket holders the ability to request extras for those games, so there should be some left.

I just received an email from the TN fund where they are offering donors the ability to request tickets today. I looked and there are still some available in the upper deck endzones for GA and LSU game, but i dont think there will be many if any left by the time they are on sale to general public. Yes, they are $105 face value.

We are going to our first game this year. Can you guys give a run down on prices? Do the prices change depending on the opponant? What is the price range like, low to high, for the UMASS game do ya think compared to the Georgia game?

I would highly appreciate some info on this!

We are going to our first game this year. Can you guys give a run down on prices? Do the prices change depending on the opponent? What is the price range like, low to high, for the UMASS game do ya think compared to the Georgia game?

I would highly appreciate some info on this!

For UMASS, the range is $30-$48. For Georgia and LSU, tickets are $105 and $108.

Reactions: 1 person
All are upper's not bad if any donor has family or friend who wants tickets for big games don't see people trying to make money on upper deck then resaleing them for a big profit.

Most of the lower level and sideline availability is single seat only. Plenty of upper endzone for all the games as of NOW.

Funny some have already listed tickets for sale on ticket forum and actually think they can get $200 for each ticket for upper south endzone. They will probably make a small profit but not $200 a ticket.

Reactions: 1 person
OP,

I just received this in an email:

As a reminder to all fans, all remaining 2017 single-game tickets will go on sale to GBO Insider subscribers (you can subscribe to that email newsletter for free at AllVols.com) on Friday and then to the general public next Tuesday, Aug. 8, via AllVols.com.

Just an update, as of now, there looks to be about 800 tickets remaining for the GA game between sections HH-PP.

LSU game is pretty much the same, but i would say maybe only 600 or 700 tickets left in the same south upper deck.

Funny some have already listed tickets for sale on ticket forum and actually think they can get $200 for each ticket for upper south endzone. They will probably make a small profit but not $200 a ticket.

Especially if the season goes South.

UT really needs to go undefeated at home this year! All
The games on the home schedule are certainly very winnable. GBO!!

Just an update, as of now, there looks to be about 800 tickets remaining for the GA game between sections HH-PP.

LSU game is pretty much the same, but i would say maybe only 600 or 700 tickets left in the same south upper deck.

I will check on Georgia tomorrow. If those are the only options available, I'll buy from a scalper about an hour before kickoff. The past two years have been crazy prices online, and then scalpers begging for business on gameday.

VN Store

Back