What’s your dream outcome on Saturday?

Forget reality, how would you draw up the outcome if you could?

For me, Joe throws for about 250 yards with 70+ completion percentage and we run for an additional 300 yards on way to a 49-10 route of the Gators in Gainesville. There is no win large enough to make up for the years of my youth that were shaded by the Gators lopsided victories over us growing up. Something about running ragged all over the Gators feels more exciting to me personally but I would feel more optimistic about the rest of the season if I saw Joe play at a higher and more consistent level.

What would be the most enjoyable outcome?

5 TD game by Milton.
USC upsets Georgia
Miss State over LSU

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Dream scenario: All of the talk linking our offensive struggles to some sort of covert attempt to hide offensive scheme turns out to be true. Donte Thornton ends the game with 5TD catches and the Vols win big in the Swamp!

Get a 21 point lead with a recovered fumble and interception in the first quarter. Add 21 more and go to the locker room 42-3. Come out for second half and only UT fans still in their seats. Final score 63-10. Their last score was on our third string D And they were gassed from defending the second half without much rotation.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Absolutely blow out victory by the Vols.

I want Floridas stadium empty by halftime with only Vols fans left singing Rocky Top constantly. A 50 point win won’t be enough. This needs to be a statement game. Bury Florida and relegate them to bottom feeders for as long as possible.

I’ve never met a Florida fan that I thought was even a halfway decent person. They don’t deserve to have a good team. They deserve to suffer loss after loss.

The Volunteers soul crush the Gators because of executing great plays in a Very entertaining competitive game.

The Gators fans mostly show the facial expressions of sadness and disappointment since it was a gut wrenching defeat.

My dream outcome is the defense gets going and we have a shutout in their place. Hell maybe our DBs even learn to find the football and score.

Forget reality, how would you draw up the outcome if you could?

For me, Joe throws for about 250 yards with 70+ completion percentage and we run for an additional 300 yards on way to a 49-10 route of the Gators in Gainesville. There is no win large enough to make up for the years of my youth that were shaded by the Gators lopsided victories over us growing up. Something about running ragged all over the Gators feels more exciting to me personally but I would feel more optimistic about the rest of the season if I saw Joe play at a higher and more consistent level.

What would be the most enjoyable outcome?

A win!

VN Store

Back