We've all heard of the female journalist arrested in Iran.

You forgot to mention the one you keep in the back of your van.

One??? They can stay as long as they pay the rent.

Like all libs your empathy for the less fortunate is only lip service, I have to hand it to liberals there, they excel at giving lip service. :)

HomerSimpson46.gif

Whoa!! :eek:hmy: :eek:lol:

HomerSimpson38.gif

Last edited:
One??? They can stay as long as they pay the rent.

Like all libs your empathy for the less fortunate is only lip service, I have to hand it to liberals there, they excel at giving lip service. :)

Funny that you think I am a liberal, I thought you were John Kerry.

Funny that you think I am a liberal, I thought you were John Kerry.

warhero.jpg

Kerry is an important part of my life, I've promised myself I'll live long enough to urinate on his tombstone. No joke.

HarkinKerryDanielOrtega.jpg

I sometimes wonder about a board on which one can start a thread on homosexuality and get thirty pages of discussion any day, but your humor aside, the chances of getting any discussion going on about oppressed peoples of the world is less than nil, especially if if is about Christians persecuted for their faith.

Its because we Americans truthfully do not care for the oppressed. No matter how much some group like code pink whines about it we are a warrior class nation and only like people who will fight for themselves.

I sometimes wonder about a board on which one can start a thread on homosexuality and get thirty pages of discussion any day, but your humor aside, the chances of getting any discussion going on about oppressed peoples of the world is less than nil, especially if if is about Christians persecuted for their faith.

I hate to say it, but Christians being persecuted in an Islamic country is nothing new. It's widely accepted in the West as well. While it angers me that Iran is doing this, I'm not surprised. Any westerner who goes to Iran is taking a risk. Just like westerners who travel to the Palestinian territories to join in their protests against Israel. It's sad when they get hurt, but it was their decision to go.

in regards to your other thread, how much of that discussion is actually about homosexuals in the military?

Personally, I would be thrilled if we nuked Iran into a glass sandbox.

That's what I wanted Reagan to do when they bombed our Marines in Lebanon. Carter helped overthrow the Shah, partly on the issue of human rights, then the Mullahs proceeded to put to death more of it's own people in one year than the Shah had been accused of in thirty years.

They also, along with Syria pretty well decimated the Christian population of Lebanon, when the Christians would get a strong unifying leader, he would be assassinated.

The best insight I ever read on the situation in Iran came from reading the memoir of a Soviet KGB agent who used the turmoil of the moment to escape from Tehran to Turkey and defect to the USA.

The Russians were involved in helping to create unrest in hopes of overthrowing the Shah and he was flabbergasted at the actions of Carter, how could a president of the US be doing everything to help bring down a head of state that was the strongest ally of America in the region?

Also enlightening was his view of what things were really like in the USSR. For the average comrade, spending hours in line to just get a chance to get a loaf of bread was routine but for communist party members there was a special store that was loaded with delicacies such a caviar and what not from all over the world.

Its because we Americans truthfully do not care for the oppressed. No matter how much some group like code pink whines about it we are a warrior class nation and only like people who will fight for themselves.

I don't think it is not so much that people don't care, it's just that it isn't covered in the media.

Of course it isn't a PC topic in politics either.

Then too, the top human rights groups, Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International, had their origins as communist front groups and according to communist thinking, Christianity is their number one enemy anyway.

Like another communist group, the ACLU, they may occasionally pay lip service to Christian causes, just to look balanced, in reality they do what they can to marginalize all Christian organizations.

I hate to say it, but Christians being persecuted in an Islamic country is nothing new. It's widely accepted in the West as well. While it angers me that Iran is doing this, I'm not surprised. Any westerner who goes to Iran is taking a risk. Just like westerners who travel to the Palestinian territories to join in their protests against Israel. It's sad when they get hurt, but it was their decision to go.

in regards to your other thread, how much of that discussion is actually about homosexuals in the military?

Not much.

Christians are persecuted in marxist nations also.

I'll get back to this topic when I have a bit more time, for now, here's a shot of the new president of South Africa celebrating his victory, singing 'bring me my machine gun.'

jacobzuma_narrowweb__300x462,0.jpg

Where is Peta on this??????

Shabir Shaik has already been released from prison.

29657150-schabir-shaik.jpg

So who is Shabir Shaik? Well, he's a filthy, stinking rich little Muslim scumbag who was bum chums with "Bring me my Machinegun (so I can mow the Whites down), Jacob Zuma. Shabir Shaik and his trashy family, are stinking rich. They're stinking rich because of their slimy association with Jacob Zuma and the ANC.

Islam is very active in South Africa these days.

The Dutch and German "Boers" were in South Africa a hundred years before the warlike Zulu tribe migrated there. Originally the "farmers" were Christian religious dissidents who left Europe to escape persecution for their beliefs, when they first arrived at a mostly uninhabited bit of Earth, they considered it their 'promised land.'

Now as in the heartland of Christian Serbia, Kosovo, they live in daily fear for their lives and see the destruction of most of what they have built over the previous four hundred years.

For all the marxist rhetoric on the evils of apartheid, the ANC killed (usually in the brutal, tortuous of ways) more black Africans in a short while than the evil white apartheid government had in forty years.

What we have is another hell hole being created similar to what is now called "Zimbabwe."

2a98dy1.jpg

Most likely, like Castro and Mugabe, Zuma and Chavez and Ortega will try to create a marxist style dictatorship.

Last edited:
Last edited:

VN Store

Back