Westworld (HBO)

Late to the party on this one - watched the first episode last night; it was brilliant.

Now I'm trying to decide if I should binge or savor the remaining season...

Late to the party on this one - watched the first episode last night; it was brilliant.

Now I'm trying to decide if I should binge or savor the remaining season...

The first half is pretty dense. I wouldn't rush it.

Reactions: 1 person
Binged this last week. Probably wasn't the best idea between GoT episodes, but overall I like the show. I'm not sure it met the hype the internet had built up for it but still pretty good.

Binged this last week. Probably wasn't the best idea between GoT episodes, but overall I like the show. I'm not sure it met the hype the internet had built up for it but still pretty good.

To be fair, there was a lot of fun in reading and discussing theories each week and waiting to look for evidence in the new episode.

To be fair, there was a lot of fun in reading and discussing theories each week and waiting to look for evidence in the new episode.

I actually wish I hadn't read some many theories week to week.

The multiple time lines and MiB/William twist was kinda ruined for me. I would never have put that together had the idea not been presented to me before hand.

I actually wish I hadn't read some many theories week to week.

The multiple time lines and MiB/William twist was kinda ruined for me. I would never have put that together had the idea not been presented to me before hand.

I agree. It's impossible to say how I would have reacted without reading online.

I was right about Bernard being a host, though.

The finale had some major surprises regardless.

I'm somewhere in the middle of the first season. Really enjoying it but seems like one of those shows where the book is probably immensely better

Just watched 1st episode. Slow but interesting. Will I be rewarded if I keep going?

I've watched both seasons. Some episodes make you wonder what your watching, then some episodes are great.

Season one was better than season two IMO, and there will be a season three in 2020.

Reactions: VOLNPA
Yes. As opposed to 30, the second season was great! First season takes longer.

You wasn't disappointed in the season 2 finale? It felt like a series ender to me. I was sort of surprised when they announced a third season.

You wasn't disappointed in the season 2 finale? It felt like a series ender to me. I was sort of surprised when they announced a third season.
Saw it as bigger scale in the grand scheme. They’re not limited by location anymore.

Reactions: jakez4ut
The second season just left me confused for most of it. Still enjoyed it and look forward to the next season though.

Second season was turrible, of course I only got through a couple before the nopes took over.

Agree it was mostly bad. There were a few good ones though. The season finale was the biggest head scratcher. The after credits scene just added to the confusion

Season 2 really missed Anthony Hopkins

Agree it was mostly bad. There were a few good ones though. The season finale was the biggest head scratcher. The after credits scene just added to the confusion

Season 2 really missed Anthony Hopkins
He was there (kind of) in the last few. Loved the first season after I had originally given up on it. Waited to binge the second season til the last two episodes and I liked it more.

season 1's pay off at the end made it all worth it. didn't get that in season 2. i didn't hate it, but i didn't like it near as much as season 1.

VN Store

Back