@WestTennesseeFox is taking some time to work on her duck face selfies

Georgia Tech was an original founding member. They left because conference control was dominated by a few schools, and Tech felt that they had no voice in conference matters.
Sorry, Texas Tech. Although, an addition in the east could move misery west.

Having secured Texas, if the SEC loses TAMU, they still have a dominant presence in a valuable TV market. If the B1G successfully woos TAMU away from the SEC, then they gain presence in that market.

The benjamins are all about eyeballs and television rights. Is there an additional market to attract the SEC to assimilate another university? Or a marginally attractive candidate the SEC may take in to defend against B1G hegemony? Virginia Tech, perhaps?

@Sgt_Nick_Fury - You mean hanging on the playground equipment like this? I'm smart enough not to post in the politics thread.

View attachment 637741
Absolute there was like an elementary school girl "gang" that would all hang down like that in a row but like 10 feet up. with their pigtails hanging, and they were absolutely the "mean girls" that the nice girls were afraid of. They were also the tattle tale crew.

And yes your smarter then me for avoiding that cesspool.

Absolute there was like an elementary school girl "gang" that would all hang down like that in a row but like 10 feet up. with their pigtails hanging, and they were absolutely the "mean girls" that the nice girls were afraid of. They were also the tattle tale crew.

And yes your smarter then me for avoiding that cesspool.

I was smarter than you before avoiding that cesspool ;)

VN Store

Back