@WestTennesseeFox is taking some time to work on her duck face selfies

No one could do that quest any justice. Only Joe.

As for the bet...No duck face for you for 1 month. (You don't need duck face & Mojo will thank me)

Here's a better one.

If I don't beat you this week, you get your uncropped photo and a future duckface ban until I beat you again. If I beat you, I get control of your VN tagline until the start of the next tournament. As an example, "Absolut Orange" may be changed to "Burnt Orange".

Here's a better one.

If I don't beat you this week, you get your uncropped photo and a future duckface ban until I beat you again. If I beat you, I get control of your VN tagline until the start of the next tournament. As an example, "Absolut Orange" may be changed to "Burnt Orange".
That's worth it knowing I'll prob be laughing a whole month at what you do to my tag line. My "Mojo" can measure up to anyone in an uncropped photo, but I'll take one for the team so everyone else can see the post. lol. The duckface and tagline shook hands.

You know what's insufferable?

This motherfiretrucking respiratory infection
What they call yours? When I do get that on occasion they call it Rhinovirus. Which is a b**iach, but maybe not as rough on the chest as bronchitis. But, I don't do Bronchitis anymore in lieu of Rhino. On the tail end of it now. Never been in the joint for it though. Was in a cabin all weekend last week in Pigoen Forge. Wife's sis ended up having Covid. Wife caught it. I did not. But, I already this brweing. I don't catch a whole lot of anything that goes around. Hope you get rid of it.

That's worth it knowing I'll prob be laughing a whole month at what you do to my tag line. My "Mojo" can measure up to anyone in an uncropped photo, but I'll take one for the team so everyone else can see the post. lol. The duckface and tagline shook hands.

There's a tournament every week so I will only have your tagline for a few days.

VN Store

Back