@WestTennesseeFox is an expert at BBQ Sauce wrestling

Got to keep the girls corralled. ;)

Since he already bought our anniversary gift, @Flowbee will claim these are are my Mother's Day gift.
Bras are expensive. More than once, I've given my missus a card stuffed with cash and the message, "For the girls. May your shopping be fruitful and without irritation." She hates shopping for bras and paying the price for good ones.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
Bras are expensive. More than once, I've given my missus a card stuffed with cash and the message, "For the girls. May your shopping be fruitful and without irritation." She hates shopping for bras and paying the price for good ones.

Other than my wedding ring, the most expensive thing I'm wearing right now is a bra.

The ones I bought yesterday did not aggravate my excision sites and they were a better fit for my in-between measurements.

Other than my wedding ring, the most expensive thing I'm wearing right now is a bra.

The ones I bought yesterday did not aggravate my excision sites and they were a better fit for my in-between measurements.
I've learned over the years that bras are expensive, but every woman is different for what works. Also, comfort is most important for most women.

I've learned over the years that bras are expensive, but every woman is different for what works. Also, comfort is most important for most women.
My wife was a manager at Victoria's Secret for years.

She would tell me all the time that women would often buy the wrong bra because they thought they should be that size

My wife was a manager at Victoria's Secret for years.

She would tell me all the time that women would often buy the wrong bra because they thought they should be that size

Worked two summers in intimates department at the Nordstrom Dallas Galleria and I 100% agree with your wife's observations.

Most underputted the band and exaggerated the cup.

Reactions: YankeeVol

VN Store

Back