@WestTennesseeFox is an expert at BBQ Sauce wrestling

She is literally in marketing and crisis management isn't she?
The nose and eyes look like the same person. There is a massive amount of editing and filters on the bikini pictures.

They appear to set higher now. That could be because of a lift, a better angle, filters or edits, or it could be a different body.

Her band is smaller now. She appears to have lost some weight but that could be partially filters and edits too. Or a different body.
Almost all women these days use photo editing heavily on their pics. Even the non lizard people. That nose does not look the same to me though.

I can post a picture and look like I'm 29 with enough editing.
It's amazing what a lil AI can do.

Sgt._Nick_Fury_fantasy_photograph_viking_warrior_super_hero_bod_797d1a5c-b1d2-448c-ba3d-9efa01...png

Made a D&D char pic of myself with AI for my old farts RPG group..... what is crazy is this almost spot on of me in my 20's (minus hair) yet I gave it a more current old man me bald and bearded pic to work with. That it was able to look at that and figure old me out was kinda wild. I had lots of hair then though.

She is literally in marketing and crisis management isn't she?

Almost all women these days use photo editing heavily on their pics. Even the non lizard people. That nose does not look the same to me though.

I'm getting to the age where I am done with the filters. I will make sure my lighting is good and make sure my angles are good. If I don't like something, I won't share it.

Reactions: malinoisvol
@Tin Man - I'm moving this from the random conversation thread

I did enjoy interning for Enron. I enjoyed going to the baseball games. I had no clue how they always made money but I thought it was because I was young and inexperienced.

It was a bunch of paper millionaires with more money than sense. It was more of a Wild West mentality and some of the "contests" they had would not make it in 2024.

VN Store

Back