West Virginia (October 3rd, Rumor) SEC

It's not so upbeat on one WVU forum this evening, except for this:

mountaineerstatuewithslive.jpg

the WVU rivals message board is pretty interesting read if you want a good laugh

the WVU rivals message board is pretty interesting read if you want a good laugh

their "to the SEC" rumor apparently came from something either the QB (or one of his backups) thought they'd heard some rumblings about

I just went over there and read a post by a realist who points out that WVU doesn't have any "big markets" like Pitt, Syracuse, and Missouri.

Uh, what "big market" does Syracuse have?

It's not so upbeat on one WVU forum this evening, except for this:

mountaineerstatuewithslive.jpg

:lolabove:

That has got to be one of the worst photoshop jobs I've seen. I love how Slive's left arm appears to be deteriorating.

To be fair, I'm kind of impressed they even have photoshop in WV.

Last edited:
Love the last line from the blog

"The SEC reportedly liked WVU’s commitment to winning national championships in both football and basketball."

Number of National Championships in both of those sports - 0
Number of National Championships in both of those sports counting like a bammer - 0

Reactions: 1 person
Love the last line from the blog

"The SEC reportedly liked WVU’s commitment to winning national championships in both football and basketball."

Number of National Championships in both of those sports - 0
Number of National Championships in both of those sports counting like a bammer - 0

add womens basketball, volleyball, soccer, baseball, track....everything else to that list.

Do they have bowling? It could be a clash of national powers when they meet Vandy.

They all do.

FSU, Mizzou, VT, etc etc to the SEC. Done deal.

......next day....... No we are staying.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

when did people say VT to the SEC was done? Or FSU? I only remember hearing a "slive was flying to VT campus" rumor

add womens basketball, volleyball, soccer, baseball, track....everything else to that list.

They actually got rid of their men's track and cross country tream many years ago. Several of their athletes transferred to Tennessee and were pretty good here.

Missouri is such a better add than WVU that I cannot fit enough >'s in a page of posts.

Therefore, by simplification, Mizzou > WVU.

VN Store

Back