Wes Brown

#10_Ainge_#10

Just blame the flu
I was listening to Hooker and John Adams today on the radio and they were interviewing Wes Brown before the game, on Friday I believe and they talked about the pre game speech Wes gave, etc....Somehow or another his Grandfather's funeral come up and he said he was standing at the visitation and being from Alabama of course so of the people there were Bama fans...He said that they were coming up to him and saying "Sorry about your Grandfather and Roll Tide".....Can you get any more disrespectful to someone? After hearing that and after seeing all he has been through this year with his knees, I have a newfound respect for him....Thoughts?

Can't help but respect the man after what he's been through with the knees and everything. What's up with the disrespect at a funeral for someone's family member? Can't people just pretend to have a little class for 10 minutes while they talk to the family? Have to give Wes credit for not taking out his grief on them.

Can't help but respect the man after what he's been through with the knees and everything. What's up with the disrespect at a funeral for someone's family member? Can't people just pretend to have a little class for 10 minutes while they talk to the family? Have to give Wes credit for not taking out his grief on them.

When talking about the vast majority of Bama fans the answer is no.

I came back from Tuscaloosa with a new found hate of Alabama fans. The trashiest fans in the SEC by far.

VN Store

Back