Well

and as BTO said, win against MO and we jump right back over them. Lose ,and it doesn't matter.

If it's a true comparison of us vs UK, there's no way they should get in over us. Barely lost at their place with Noel (was way closer than 10 pts) and we destroyed them without Noel.

Sadly...it won't be a true comparison. They'll absolutely consider how much money UK fans bring to the tournament, reigning champs, etc...

Reactions: 1 person
Well what'd ya know! Hope Martin coaches us up today

and as BTO said, win against MO and we jump right back over them. Lose ,and it doesn't matter.

People wanna freak out and just see UT got bumped for UK...OMG the world is ending.

Win today and we will be back in, honestly don't matter lunardi says. We need to beat Missouri and win at least one in the SECT, win 2 and we are dancing no doubt!

Not sure we jump back over them.
They'd still have the better RPI and resumes are similar.

Who did they beat OOC? Lost every meaningful game except maybe Maryland, who is not real meaningful. We have 2 and maybe 3 better OOC wins than them.

Man, it must be a big game. Some people take a big d in nervousness before a game, but the tightness of some of our fans today is funny.
I'm more of a pregame nap type. Taking one now. Be back at 2:30.

Who did they beat OOC? Lost every meaningful game except maybe Maryland, who is not real meaningful. We have 2 and maybe 3 better OOC wins than them.

And if you look at them post resume, which the committe should, we've been better.

Well....

Lunardi on halftime show said UK win doesn't do anything to UT, if Vols win they're back in and somebody else is out. Said UK still needs to win at least one more to solidify their spot.

The win over Florida gives them 2 Quality wins and 1 bad loss.
If we beat Missouri we'll have 3 Quality and 2 bad losses.
Both teams have losing road records.
Pretty similar.

Well, Ole Miss is starting to worry me again. Thought after the Miss St. loss that they would be done for.

Does their win on the road at LSU boost their RPI and jump us in RPI even if we beat MIZZ at home?

Well, Ole Miss is starting to worry me again. Thought after the Miss St. loss that they would be done for.

Does their win on the road at LSU boost their RPI and jump us in RPI even if we beat MIZZ at home?

Heck to the no.

They've got to win at least 2 and probably 3 in the SECT to get back into the dance

Heck to the no.

They've got to win at least 2 and probably 3 in the SECT to get back into the dance

Ole Miss's RPI is 57.
TN's RPI is 55.

Lunardi as of right now has TN 1st team out.
Ole Miss is second team out.

If we both win today, I think it will come down to which team makes it farther in the SEC tourney.

Ky winning really makes a win vs Mizzou a must. All things equal, the NCAA would pick ky over TN probably....:(

Ole Miss's RPI is 57.
TN's RPI is 55.

Lunardi as of right now has TN 1st team out.
Ole Miss is second team out.

If we both win today, I think it will come down to which team makes it farther in the SEC tourney.

RPI is far from the only thing...look at quality wins and bad losses. If both win, Tennessee needs one maybe 2 wins...ole miss needs 2 maybe 3 wins, so yea could be who goes further I guess.

Their bad losses are BAD!!!

VN Store

Back