Well bye!

Bama's offense is a huge question mark. I can see them losing 3-4 regular season games next year. Their defense will be great as usual, but great defenses still have a tendency to get torched by great offenses, especially in recent years.

Their defense wasn't great this year.

I don't think Yeldon will go as high as he's probably hoping. But he's had injury issues, and I don't blame him a bit for splitting.

It doesn't help em! I'd be on the first flight out of Alabama too!!

It's as though Bama isn't recruiting blue chippers anymore, or somehow losing in the national semifinal is proof positive they're about to fall off the map.

This place would be doing backflips over a 2-loss season.

Holding Bama to some ridiculous standard that only a few programs (none named Tennessee) can consistently maintain is laughable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
As Bama begins to take a downturn, how long will it be before we begin to hear calls for Saban's job? This will be interesting to watch.

23 wins in the last 2 years.

When they start going 9-3 consistently and not winning the SEC (or NC) every other year you could qualify that as a downturn.

While I think the SEC and Country has made up some ground Bama will be in the middle of it until he decides to leave.

It's as though Bama isn't recruiting blue chippers anymore, or somehow losing in the national semifinal is proof positive they're about to fall off the map.

This place would be doing backflips over a 2-loss season.

Holding Bama to some ridiculous standard that only a few programs (none named Tennessee) can consistently maintain is laughable.

2 Loss season?

Try 6.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't think Yeldon will go as high as he's probably hoping. But he's had injury issues, and I don't blame him a bit for splitting.

The shelf life for RBs in the NFL is short. Its understandable why some guys that may not be top picks would still leave early.

No fooling. That freshman punter is unreal.

That kid needs to be checked for steroids.

Bama has tons of 4* and 5* on the bench. It really doesn't matter. They lose great talent every year and still compete for national titles.

Which makes you wonder why these top recruited athletes want to line up to sit on a bench by going to Alabama.

That kid needs to be checked for steroids.

Which makes you wonder why these top recruited athletes want to line up to sit on a bench by going to Alabama.

Because eventually they'll be on the field, then they'll be coached by some of the best coaches in college football, then they'll be on the fast track to the first two days of the draft almost by default

Glad cooper is gone but I will follow his career. Hope he breaks records in the NFL. Guy is a true class act and very humble. Hard to find a receiver in this day and time that can have his success and not be an arrogant db.

I was hoping Pharoh Cooper from USC was leaving as well...but he is only a Sophomore.

VN Store

Back