Welcome GAVol

GAVol is a great contributor, much more so than myself obviously. And has shown me ignorances of trolling/wasting threads. Thanks for being a great contributor, moderator, and even more importantly, a good friend. God Bless

GAVol is a great contributor, much more so than myself obviously. And has shown me ignorances of trolling/wasting threads. Thanks for being a great contributor, moderator, and even more importantly, a good friend. God Bless

* starting the slow clap*
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What was this? I've seen this pop up on more than one thread that was around the era of 2005-2006. Is it a emoticon that no longer exist?
There were some issues with punctuation characters when we converted from the old software in '06.

There were some issues with punctuation characters when we converted from the old software in '06.
We still have issues with punctuation from some of the characters up in here. :rtfm:

Welcome to VolNation GAVol. We are glad to have you and look forward to reading your posts.

Rumor is that Texas is putting together a lucrative contract to lurer GAVol to the Longhorns. I hope this is not true.

Rumor is that Texas is putting together a lucrative contract to lurer GAVol to the Longhorns. I hope this is not true.

Might need to start a thread to alert everyone of this in order to have a better chance of keeping him a Vol

Welcome to VolNation GAVol. We are glad to have you and look forward to reading your posts.
Since I haven't responded to this thread in 7 years, I guess I should say thanks for the welcome. :)

VN Store

Back