Welcome a new VFL to Volnation

ETSU VOL

Mods move if you feel necessary but a very proud first time father here. :rock:

Everyone welcome a new Vol for Life Torren Ross, this spelling of Torren is irish for watch tower. He was born early Thursday morning and weighed in at 7lbs 9oz and measured in at 21 inches long.

Attachments

• Picture13.jpg
    Picture13.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: 40 people
Congrats. Very few things make a man feel simultaneously accomplished and inadequate as being a father can. Cherish every moment.

Reactions: 2 people
Congrats. Very few things make a man feel simultaneously accomplished and inadequate as being a father can. Cherish every moment.

Thank you and your words are so true. Everything in my world changed the moment I first held him

Mods move if you feel necessary but a very proud first time father here. :rock:

Everyone welcome a new Vol for Life Torren Ross, this spelling of Torren is irish for watch tower. He was born early Thursday morning and weighed in at 7lbs 9oz and measured in at 21 inches long.

Watchtower? You a JW?

Outstanding!

I'm betting his 1st word will be "individual" or "energy vampire." :)

Congrats. Nice looking young man. Love the tie. :lol:

Yeah, he's quite the dapper young gentleman. Of course, anyone born in Kingsport is automatically good-looking.

...at least that's my theory, heh.

Enjoy every moment it will go fast. In just a few moments in life they are grown and out to face the world. One great thing is the second best thing after being called daddy is being called papa. Thanks for sharing. This made my heart smile!!

Congrats... and this is the 1st baby pic with a tie I have ever seen...EPIC...very well done,makes me wish I would have thought of it,I had to settle for UT onesies and dresses... you make me feel inadequate as a UT dad...thanks...

VN Store

Back