Weird game so far...

Sorry. :finger3: I didn't realize you were a mod. There's a neat feature called "ignore thread." You might wanna try it.

I'm not a mod but I'd like to avoid a clutter of threads made by self centered people that think their opinion matters enough to start a new thread when they could simply post about it in the intended thread.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not a mod but I'd like to avoid a clutter of threads made by self centered people that think their opinion matters enough to start a new thread when they could simply post about it in the intended thread.

get off his back its not like the bball thread is cluttered

get off his back its not like the bball thread is cluttered

And we don't want it to be like that, so people should just post in the correct thread instead of making 100000000 new threads on the same subjects that will only get 3 or 4 posts.

And we don't want it to be like that, so people should just post in the correct thread instead of making 100000000 new threads on the same subjects that will only get 3 or 4 posts.

are you a mod? if so move it next time. the bball thread has never been cluttered. Who's the "we" crowd, the fans that watch bball games? That makes me a member of the "we" crowd and it didnt make a difference at all that he started his own thread. It only had a handful of posters who probably didnt feel like scrolling all around the game thread to chat back and forth. :realmad: If it didnt get merged into another thread then it wasn't a big deal. When you grow up and become a mod then you can merge it, until then keep up the good work of policing the bball thread barney fife.

Last edited:
are you a mod? if so move it next time. the bball thread has never been cluttered. Who's the "we" crowd, the fans that watch bball games? That makes me a member of the "we" crowd and it didnt make a difference at all that he started his own thread. It only had a handful of posters who probably didnt feel like scrolling all around the game thread to chat back and forth. :realmad: If it didnt get merged into another thread then it wasn't a big deal. When you grow up and become a mod then you can merge it, until then keep up the good work of policing the bball thread barney fife.
By "we" I mean posters who regularly post in the bball forum, not the angry whiners who only come around when we lose a game. The people who frequent the bball forum would appreciate it if it doesn't become the debauchery that is the football forum. I know it must be tough for some posters' egos that they feel they have to start a new thread on something that's being discussed in another, but it's just dumb and annoying.

Barney fife. My hero back in the day.
Could we start a thread on him?

By "we" I mean posters who regularly post in the bball forum, not the angry whiners who only come around when we lose a game. The people who frequent the bball forum would appreciate it if it doesn't become the debauchery that is the football forum. I know it must be tough for some posters' egos that they feel they have to start a new thread on something that's being discussed in another, but it's just dumb and annoying.

hahahahaha i knew it was coming. Great response:clapping: I watch all ut bball games, and dont only come around when they lose. I dont post much unless i have questions about recruits, coaches, or players, and i have better things to do then sit on the computer. I sometimes comment on other threads or once in a blue moon start my own thread. I dont have an ego like you seem to think but i was just taking up for another poster bc volnation posters are the worst at attacking other posters with smarta$$ comments like you(rarely) and me(rarely) did. If the thread was merge necessary then it would have been merged. If you want to get mad then you should suggest it to the moderators, not get on other posters. Also how can you say the thread starter or me are angry whiners when neither of us said anything bad about the bball team(at least i didnt)? Since i dont post much does that mean u dont think im a bball fan, bc obviously im not in the "we" crowd, unless you say its ok for me to join:crossfingers:

VN Store

Back