Weekend visitor list 12/8

Our old fanbase still does not understand that the fact that he is showing commitment to his players to finish out the year is a good thing. That, and our new coach will be on a stage where all our potential commits are watching. But, yeah, you go ahead and stay butthurt all you want.

Not hardly, not all the old fan base feels like that. I would also add I have heard some 'younger' side of the fan base complain as well. For you to be bringing old and new too it really doesn't have much merit. Heck Fulmer is a old guard, he hired him. Many of us OLD fans are fully behind Pruitt and approve. I have been a fan for over 50 years and I have no problem with him coaching the game at all. Many more just like me out there as well. He will recruit hard for us until the dead period and then coach the game. It only gives him and us exposure, it's a win win. He cannot recruit the dead period anyway, I am sure he will spend plenty of time keeping up with Tennessee but by wanting to finish it out only shows his dedication to his players that he recruited and coached. Again it's a win win. Nobody detest the tide when we play more than me, nobody wants to beat them any more than me either. But this has nothing to do with that. GBO and Go Coach Pruitt!:rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Wouldn’t it be awesome if CJP wore orange during the game? I know Saban or Bama wouldn’t allow it but it would be awesome.

It looks like the new staff is getting a lot of praise this weekend, who are the visitors for 12/15?

Get woke, folks.

Coach Pruitt will recruit until the dead period. Then he will return to Tuscaloosa to coach up his Bama boys, while gaining national exposure as a recruiting forum for hopefully future young Volunteers. This is awin win for us.

His loyalty to his Bama boys proves his "player coach" reputation. I, for one, love this type of loyalty. Many of you wanted a traitor and all-around morally-bankrupt former coach to return to Tennessee, so your credibility and common sense are in question.

Go Vols!

Trader

... Come on

Next weekend’s visitors…

Alontae said he'll be back in town. Michael Penix, Jamarcus Chatman and Ollie Lane are scheduled for OVs. Several of the JUCO guys recently offered (Wood-Anderson, Bell) are thinking about taking OVs for the last weekend before early singing period too. Will have a more finite list as the week progresses.

- Simonton

Reactions: 7 people
Jacob Copeland 4* WR out of Florida tweeted he’s coming next weekend.

Edit with tweet:

[twitter]https://twitter.com/jcope1era/status/939981327172079616[/twitter]

Reactions: 4 people
All positive comments coming from the recruits that have been interviewed so far. Coach Pruitt and his staff are trying like heck.

Reactions: 1 person
Time to get back in this thing.

Who is scheduled to visit this weekend? Alontae Taylor? Who Else?

Hey fingers could you make a thread for next weekend since we know that Taylor and copeland will be there already... Know you're busy.... Thanks in advance.

He will be recruiting, and praying that he fulmer, hell bring peyton and all go to Cade Mays house and give him the pitch to come back to UT.

Cade Mays decommitted before his official announcement (Jones leaving was the perfect opportunity to announce it). Amari Rodgers (high school teammate) and Tee Higgins (Oak Ridge) had him sold on Clemson long ago

Youre okay with tennessee's hc wearing bama gear? i know that ill personally not be ok with it. there's nothing i can do, but it'll piss me off. i'd be more ok if he rocks some solid red or solid white nike gear, but the active head coach of the tennessee volunteers should NEVER be sporting crimson tide gear.

Really overblowing this right now.

Reactions: 3 people
Do we know who the QB coming in this weekend is? Heard Penix say that's why they dropped him

VN Store

Back