Weekend Series Game Thread Lady Vols Softball at Kentucky

The SEC Womens Softball regular season championship is the most illegitimate championship in the entire SEC fold. We are probably going to finish 2nd and we didn't even play Bama or Missouri. I understand in basketball if you can't play everyone twice but in order to have a legitimate regular season champion everyone should play at least one time regardless of sport. In my opinion, the tournament title is the "title" in this sport regardless of what the SEC says.

Reactions: 3 people
The SEC Womens Softball regular season championship is the most illegitimate championship in the entire SEC fold. We are probably going to finish 2nd and we didn't even play Bama or Missouri. I understand in basketball if you can't play everyone twice but in order to have a legitimate regular season champion everyone should play at least one time regardless of sport. In my opinion, the tournament title is the "title" in this sport regardless of what the SEC says.

driven by money and greed, have gotten too big--too many teams. And so you can't play everybody in the conference anymore. This means that schedule strength can vary significantly, depending on who you are playing.

VN Store

Back