Wednesday Night V. UNC-Asheville

hatvol96

As some of you may know, Kenny George has had some serious health issues. Given the dignity and class he has shown during his time as a 7'7" curiosity in college hoops, I think it would be really nice if UT fans, especially the students, would do something to show him basketball fans are thinking about him and wishing him well. I'm not sure if he's traveling with the team, but even if he's not I'm confident word would get back to him. Just a thought.

Part of his foot was amputated, right? I was shocked when I heard that.

I fully support your suggestion.

As some of you may know, Kenny George has had some serious health issues. Given the dignity and class he has shown during his time as a 7'7" curiosity in college hoops, I think it would be really nice if UT fans, especially the students, would do something to show him basketball fans are thinking about him and wishing him well. I'm not sure if he's traveling with the team, but even if he's not I'm confident word would get back to him. Just a thought.

Good idea. Let's show him our university has some class. What a terrible tragedy the big guy has had to endure. I wish the best for him.

I agree. I've loved following his progress over the recent weeks. He has a hard life, that's for sure.

Nice thought, Hat. I plan to be there and would be proud to honor his accomplishments in life, if given the chance. I wonder if the UTAD would be willing to recognize him at some point during the game?

Is this game going to be on tv. I went to school with Jon Primm and he's a freshman for them now.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back