Weather a factor for the LSU game

Forecast: rainy sloppy weather tonight....let's hope we don't see sloppy football. I'm hoping that tonight is the night that this team turns the corner and the VOL Nation starts seeing BO football again. It has been a long drought.

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Forecast: rainy sloppy weather tonight....let's hope we don't see sloppy football. I'm hoping that tonight is the night that this team turns the corner and the VOL Nation starts seeing BO football again. It has been a long drought.

GO VOLS!

I’d love it for these seniors if we somehow manage a win tonight.

Reactions: 1 person

GO VOLS!

Nothing has changed with this team, except the coaches name. Weather ain;t gonna help this team score or keep the tigers from scoring. It's a butt whipping coming from the west sec division, again.

Last edited:
On offense, a wet game tends to favor the air attack. On defense, it is easier to defend the run in a wet game.

I hope the weather doesn't impact the crowd too much as it is about time to hear cheers from the faithful instead of anger.

Rain will have nothing to do with post game interviews. Nobody can understand Orgeron in any weather.

GO BIG ORANGE!

How does a wet game favor an air attack?
How are a wet ball and less visibility downfield good for a passing offense?

Im joking for those with no sarcasm meter. The weather is the last factor I am concerned about. 😂

VN Store

Back