We Suck

Probably. Only been interested in how they perform since I was a kid. Should have been following them in the womb, I guess, to be a "true fan". Or pretended to graduate from UTK.

Interested in how they perform isn't the same as being a fan. And why are you still here? Go on if you're going to go. Don't stick around for us. We aren't going to miss you.

Reactions: 1 person
Then he should be fired. 6-7 years? Way to set your expectations high.

Let's get over the fact no one will ever take down Saban. Saban is king until he leaves. Let's not keep firing coaches because our next coach isn't as good as the GOAT. Saban is getting help from the other schools firing their coaches because of it. It makes his job easier.

We played against the #1 team in the country with half our starters out. What in the hell did you expect??

I may be mistaken but didnt you post in another thread before the game that "this would be close"?

I may have confused with someone else.

Let's get over the fact no one will ever take down Saban. Saban is king until he leaves. Let's not keep firing coaches because our next coach isn't as good as the GOAT. Saban is getting help from the other schools firing their coaches because of it. It makes his job easier.

I dont think that matters much, he just beats whoever is there. In their 4th year just like their first one (less Freeze). Everyone else is just fighting for scraps.

This is what happens when we play a team worth a damn.

Fortunately we will sneak into the SEC championship game and get whacked again by a decent SEC west team.

Thanks for the comic relief. We prob needed that...I know you're just kidding around but next time put it in blue font so some wont think you're a real idiot...

Reactions: 2 people
If by WE the op is including himself, then I would have to agree.

Last edited:
This is what happens when we play a team worth a damn.

Fortunately we will sneak into the SEC championship game and get whacked again by a decent SEC west team.

I am not convinced me get to Atlanta. Face it guys we got luck beating App state, GA. Played behind in all but one game. And when faced with the number one team got completely ran off the field.

VN Store

Back