We need to find a QB that can run!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
takes the field without a QB that can run the read-option, he needs to have his head examined. This isn't the NFL. Alabama beat us tonight because Sims scampered for 1st downs. We were in the game because of Dobbs' legs.

Gone are the days when UT can arrogantly ignore the realities of college football.

I think Butch gets it.

takes the field without a QB that can run the read-option, he needs to have his head examined. This isn't the NFL. Alabama beat us tonight because Sims scampered for 1st downs. We were in the game because of Dobbs' legs.

Gone are the days when UT can arrogantly ignore the realities of college football.

I think Butch gets it.

He gets it after Bama raced to a 27-0 lead?

Fitting.

I think Butch gets it.

Alabama beat us because they were deeper, more experienced and better. Nothing else

He gets it after Bama raced to a 27-0 lead?

Fitting.

Ummmmm
Peterman played 2 serious so. 13 point deficit and he gave them 7 points with the fumble.

If you think Dobbs starting would have meant a win you're dumber than I thought.

I have said for a few weeks all we need is a running Qb to make the team better . Dobbs may not have Worleys accuracy but if you have watched all the games there is always running lanes for the Qb . I don't know why we haven't called any Qb draws before now.

He should have been our starter since day 1.

If this is Dobbs shaking off the off the rust, I am anxious to see him get settled in.

...and against some defenses less talented than Bama, too.

Reactions: 2 people
Worley can't run like our boy Dobbs. Pretty simple. Also prepare for the comments about how many threads we have about this.

I have been saying when a team only rushes four guys there is always running lanes . O and did you like how Dobbs threw it away instead of taking loses.

Reactions: 1 person
Can Newton, Tim Tebow, Johnny Manziel, Nick Marshall, Jameis Winston, Michael Vick, Eric Crouch, Marcus Mariota, Pat White, Vince Young....you get the point.

It works.

What the hell have ANY of them done in the NFL? Notta! It may work in college but who give's a rat's ***?

I have been saying when a team only rushes four guys there is always running lanes . O and did you like how Dobbs threw it away instead of taking loses.

I made a comment to my fiance that it was a breath of fresh air to see our QB throw the ball away instead of forcing a bad pass.

What the hell have ANY of them done in the NFL? Notta! It may work in college but who give's a rat's ***?

Really? What about John Elway, Roger Staubach, Steve Young, Jim Zorn, and Fran "the Man" Tarkenton? They were all pretty good weren't they? Russell Wilson won a Super Bowl last year as I recall.

But as the other posters have pointed out, we aren't talking about the NFL, we're talking about college football. And outside of Alabama's national title teams, teams that have won a national title have had a dual threat quarterback. Even Alabama has a dual threat QB this year, and they may win a national title with him.

In college they won...oh and don't forget Newton is actually good in the NFL and ur missing Russell Wilson and Colin Kapernick...

You now have a runner at QB. Let's hope he can learn to lead with his arm and mind now. Last night was a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back