We Need a New OL Coach

Take that pic at the airport today?

Mike-Munchak.jpg

A page out of Penn State's book. Anyone think we have a chance?

Too bad that people here hate him so much that they fail to see that he could do a good job. Just imagine if he got the recruiting bug back and decided that this would make a good position to be in until he retired.

Reactions: 3 people
To bad that people here hate him so much that they fail to see that he could do a good job. Just imagine if he got the recruiting bug back and decided that this would make a good position to be in until he retired.

It would be an incredibly humiliating position.

Mike-Munchak.jpg

A page out of Penn State's book. Anyone think we have a chance?

ha ha ha....are you kidding. No chance in heck! But I do love that guy!

Phil has his lunch pail & is ready to go to work.

Reunite Vol Nation!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• phil2.jpg
    phil2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 152
Exclusive photo from his interview with Dooley and Chaney today:

011010fulmer-poster-gvx_t607.jpg

Exclusive photo of Tim Tebow's reaction when he heard the news of Fulmer returning to coaching.

Tim-Tebow.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Hyams just reported that Phil Fulmer (offensive coordinator)will be replacing J. Majors as head coach at Tennessee

:)

If I hear Hyams reporting tonight "sources close to the program are reporting that coach Phillip Fulmer is now a candidate for Tennessee's OL position" I'm gonna need a cardiologist.

Reactions: 1 person
Exclusive photo of Tim Tebow's reaction when he heard the news of Fulmer returning to coaching.

Tim-Tebow.jpg

Work it souce!!!

The angry mob isn't falling in behind us? We may have to find a real candidate or two...

Attachments

• phil3.jpg
    phil3.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 123
:)

If I hear Hyams reporting tonight "sources close to the program are reporting that coach Phillip Fulmer is now a candidate for Tennessee's OL position" I'm gonna need a cardiologist.

I think they should hire fulmer and majors just incase we need somthing to watch next year if the team isnt playing well.

VN Store

Back