We finally beat Florida gif thread

We stayed in the stadium about 30 minutes just celebrating with everyone. Incredible.

Haha I'll celebrate all d*mn night and continue posting here as much as I choose. And I don't apologize for a single post I've written, including the first half. I expected a win. We got a win. We looked atrocious in the first half. Plenty of on-the-fencers jumped off the bandwagon during the first half only to get back on in the second half and throw anyone still questioning jones off as they go. Well, I never got on the bandwagon and have been off since his second year. Nothing's changed here. But you're trying to take the excitement of a big win away it appears. Sheep fans like you equate coach fandom with team fandom. I do not. I still expect he'll eventually be forced out or (hopefully) see the writing on the wall and take another job before he's forced out. I expect 2016 will be a good season (10+ wins I hope, including post season), but I see nothing to indicate he's an elite coach. I also doubt McElwain is an elite coach, so beating him at home should be expected, in my view. Any win versus UF is big for us given how we've played against them during my lifetime. Hopefully this momentum carries us for the rest of the season and jones grows as a coach. There's a lot of room for improvement.

All that said, I'd like to celebrate this victory, mr super fan. But I suppose if I'm not a fan of jones I have no vol card on VN. So be it. This is a pretty inhospitable website anyway, so it's no loss to be unwelcome here.

So if plenty of on the fencers jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?

Reactions: 1 person
Slip%20n%20Slide%20Beer%20Chug.gif

This is awesome.

Not a gif, but still cool.

Attachments

• IMG_2157.jpg
    IMG_2157.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 9 people
Haha I'll celebrate all d*mn night and continue posting here as much as I choose. And I don't apologize for a single post I've written, including the first half. I expected a win. We got a win. We looked atrocious in the first half. Plenty of on-the-fencers jumped off the bandwagon during the first half only to get back on in the second half and throw anyone still questioning jones off as they go. Well, I never got on the bandwagon and have been off since his second year. Nothing's changed here. But you're trying to take the excitement of a big win away it appears. Sheep fans like you equate coach fandom with team fandom. I do not. I still expect he'll eventually be forced out or (hopefully) see the writing on the wall and take another job before he's forced out. I expect 2016 will be a good season (10+ wins I hope, including post season), but I see nothing to indicate he's an elite coach. I also doubt McElwain is an elite coach, so beating him at home should be expected, in my view. Any win versus UF is big for us given how we've played against them during my lifetime. Hopefully this momentum carries us for the rest of the season and jones grows as a coach. There's a lot of room for improvement.

All that said, I'd like to celebrate this victory, mr super fan. But I suppose if I'm not a fan of jones I have no vol card on VN. So be it. This is a pretty inhospitable website anyway, so it's no loss to be unwelcome here.

Where is that darn ignore button?

Reactions: 2 people
Best thread I have ever seen in any forum period. It's killing me that I wasn't at the party in Neyland tonight.

#wgwtfa

Can someone make a gif where Jauan Jennings jumps,catches ball behind LB with JJ put his junk in LB face? Cause that's what we did to them in the second half, we F'd their face.

You might try staying on your meds schedule. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back