We can beat Vandy if the fans

Is the scalper in the wheelchair still out on the curb? I used to see him all the time out there hustling.

Leavin out for Knoxville sometime between 8:30-9:00 Saturday morning. See ya'll there!

Yes. I. May have to pay a decent chunk for it, but I'm under no circumstances sitting upper level.

Jmo

I wanted to go to a couple shops on the strip. It was in 2010 since the last time I went to Knoxville. Are there any good stores to get team merchandise maybe a #5 jersey, that is on the strip? How close is the strip to TBA?

I wanted to go to a couple shops on the strip. It was in 2010 since the last time I went to Knoxville. Are there any good stores to get team merchandise maybe a #5 jersey, that is on the strip? How close is the strip to TBA?

Easy walking distance, maybe 3/4 of a mile if you go the right way. And yes there is a sports shop at the end of the strip by Moes and McDonald's.

Also, you could go into the old Stokely gym, the front area is now the official Adidas store or something for Tennessee. Pretty neat.

Oh good so I can park on the strip and walk to TBA and buy my tickets then shop? Or is there closer parking? That may sound confusing.

Where are you driving from?

Coming from St Joseph. It's about 4 1/2 - 5 hours with the time change. Wanna get there early enough to eat and check everything out before the game. Plus it seems like there's always a wreck, construction, or something to slow you down on I-40.

Last edited:

There are no UT basketball jerseys anywhere on campus or the strip. Minus a handful of kids' #5 at the bookstore. Absolutely appalling.

Oh good so I can park on the strip and walk to TBA and buy my tickets then shop? Or is there closer parking? That may sound confusing.

Your gonna park at the strip, walk 3/4 mile to buy your ticket, walk 3/4 mile back to shop on the strip, then walk 3/4 mile back to TBA, then back 3/4 of a mile after the game???

Simplest thing would be come down and park on the strip around 3. Have some lunch maybe and shop a bit. Go park at the agriculture campus lot, there will be buses bringing you right to TBA. After the game the buses will be waiting outside to ring you back, this is a free service.

Your gonna park at the strip, walk 3/4 mile to buy your ticket, walk 3/4 mile back to shop on the strip, then walk 3/4 mile back to TBA, then back 3/4 of a mile after the game???

Simplest thing would be come down and park on the strip around 3. Have some lunch maybe and shop a bit. Go park at the agriculture campus lot, there will be buses bringing you right to TBA. After the game the buses will be waiting outside to ring you back, this is a free service.

Yeah what I said didn't make much sense. What time do they start warming up? And are they doing anything for Cam and Swiper?

Yeah what I said didn't make much sense. What time do they start warming up? And are they doing anything for Cam and Swiper?

You can get in 2 hours prior, some players will already be shooting and what not.

Yes there are pre game ceremonies for them, I believe around 20 minutes prior to tip.

Coming from St Joseph. It's about 4 1/2 - 5 hours with the time change. Wanna get there early enough to eat and check everything out before the game. Plus it seems like there's always a wreck, construction, or something to slow you down on I-40.

No doubt. I've seen some of the most horrific wrecks on the way to games.

You guys know I would be there, if I could! Hey, anyone up for putting a webcam on an empty seat so I can see what the atmosphere is like from the stands lol!

TBA is always good when Vandy is in town. It's a Kevin Stallings thing. Should be a fantastic atmosphere at TBA on Saturday.

Officially announced as a sell-out just a few hours ago.

Also talk of making the game a white out!!!

THIS ATMOPSHERE IS GONNA BE INSANE.

VN Store

Back