We as fans

Vol fans are passionate and want to win, no sugar coating it, it is what is!
Vol fans have also been supporting a football program on the skids for some 10 years now!
Best Fan base in America!
I truly hope Butch Jones can get it done at UT as he may be the last hope for awhile.
Go Vol's

That's harsh. And they can read. I think one said they're been reading Alexander Dumass. :crazy:

GO VOLS!

We have some of the dumbest fans with computers in the whole country.

Punchin' letters on the kaybored. Pissed off, let's fire whoever's unit performed poorly in the last game, etc.

Need to shut the hell up, because anybody with brainwaves sees the improvement not just in this team, but in the program itself.

Does no good to get on the internet and tell the rest of the world how you think the coaches that have devoted their lives to fixing UT football ought to be fired because of whatever reason.

We have a great coaching staff. They're going to look like geniuses when they get our roster where they want it. And I'm sure all these armchair Athletic Directors will be right back on the bandwagon.

Just as an aside on how dumb our fans are, there are idiots wearing paper bags over their heads in YEAR F'n 2 of the Butch Jones era. YEAR TWO. Unreal.

Can't believe how many people buy in to this stupid, baseless myth. Recruits don't give a crap what you say.

Yes they do

They read this and then they make their ultimate decision based on what bigbubbavol says

They don't care about anything but how anonymous fans think on a message board

What people should be more concerned about is the product on the field that they see. Recruits ultimately want to play for a winning program.

I think it can make a difference to A recruit as to what he hears from certain fan bases especially if he hears it enough.

All recruits care about these days is which coach/school gets me to the $$$ the fastest possible way.

We have some of the dumbest fans with computers in the whole country.

Punchin' letters on the kaybored. Pissed off, let's fire whoever's unit performed poorly in the last game, etc.

Need to shut the hell up, because anybody with brainwaves sees the improvement not just in this team, but in the program itself.

Does no good to get on the internet and tell the rest of the world how you think the coaches that have devoted their lives to fixing UT football ought to be fired because of whatever reason.

We have a great coaching staff. They're going to look like geniuses when they get our roster where they want it. And I'm sure all these armchair Athletic Directors will be right back on the bandwagon.

Just as an aside on how dumb our fans are, there are idiots wearing paper bags over their heads in YEAR F'n 2 of the Butch Jones era. YEAR TWO. Unreal.
"Punchin' letters on the keyboard. Pissed off" Surely you wouldn't fall into that category, would you?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back